March 2018 Release - General Feedback

I just tested it in a testchannel and this is still not fixed.

1 Like

I tested it multiple times after the patch and it did not flush the channels I tested it in.

But another thing is still bugged or bugged again. Temporary Kicks are permanent. I kicked someone from a channel for 1 minute and hours later that person is still banned with the note “temporarily blocked” next to the name.

tested it again just now with a bunch of NPC corp chars: all were kicked once I added a player corp to the blocklist.

1 Like

Never mind, I take that back. For some reason it did not flush the chat when I test banned a corp blue to me, but it flushed the chat when I band a random corp.

Several ship icons appeared as the older versions of themselves with poor lighting and ship details being less visible. A few were fixed (newer variants re-deployed), but Daredevil, Osprey Navy and Cynabal still retain the ugly images. There are possibly more than these 3 that are left affected by the bug, needs more checking.

@CCP_Falcon

I’m generally not the type to critisize overtly, but:

Outsourcing the Chat to a third Party was the worst move and mistake CCP ever made.
There is not one day i do not get disconnect/reconnect issues along with local not updating correctly. And reading all of the posts of those encountering new problems with every new patch, this has been by far the worst move by CCP ever. Backup the Player-Database as it is now, so nothing gets lost what People achieved since then and reroll the server Code to the state before the frigging march release. 'nough said.

Greetings all,

I am unsure if this is the correct forum to post this question but here goes anyway. I am sure it can be moved to a more appropriate place if the DEV’s see fit

I have searched everywhere possible for information regarding what will happen to POS Blueprints when The Next Steps in Structure Transition comes into effect.

Having collected many POS BPO’s and BPC’s at great financial cost I am concerned if the holders of these Blueprints be recompensed in any way.

Best Regards
@Uncle_James

No general but very specific feedback:

local still completely broken

This morning, I logged in my trading char at Jita. One of my corpmates asked me if I’m logged in at K717-8 (the char Momitsu). I logged out Momitsu several hours ago (yesterday european time) but am still seen in local, He clearad his cache files and relogged…Momitsu still in local.
I then logged in that char and saw him perfectly where I logged out the day before at our citadel in BUZ-DB.
After logging in, my char still was seen in K717 local. I took another char, logging in at BUZ.citadel and made a visit at K717 to make a lovely screenshot which can be seen here:

https://app.box.com/s/lsumaizphcmsboy9zw6mua3ze5ridur9

Good job guys!

Roughly more than 10 hours delay in local and I’m still looking at my char sitting in a citadel on one screen and showing up in local some jumps away on the other screen

Update: After flying with Momitsu to K717, jumping in and out, the local there updated correctly and my char disappeared like he should

2 Likes

CCP, please look into your chat system. It is still borked. My channels randomly close for literally no reason.
And channel privileges and controls are still still not working right!

Please look into it!

Great work on the chat system CCP, Super

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.