March 2018 Release - Known Issues & Reporting

Seems i m losing my last paid week =/
Ty CCP!

Then pay for another year, it will be fixed before march 2019. Even the Romans warned about "The Ides of March’…

2 Likes

"The Smerch

Guys, most locals are fine. if you have problems with standings just uncheck and check the compact member list. now as far as ive seen in the last hours, locals are working just fine"

That didn’t work

Not even able to log in now, boy this is fun!
Lets hope this reinstall works… again.

First off, I’m appreciate the hard work the developers are doing on this.

There’s 563 pilots in my alliance channel. 550 of them show as neutral… I see a few of them in local, as neutral, too.

(I read the issues list 4 times, but forgive me if I missed it.)
With respect, I don’t see how this could be construed as under control. I’m not seeing anything regarding this in the list of known issues at the top of this thread. This has been an issue since release. At this point, with all the people reporting this issue, the most logical reason for this is that we are being deliberately misled for some reason. For me, this conclusion chips away at the large amount of trust that CCP has earned over the past several years.

• Is this a recognized issue?
  • Is it being worked on?
  • Is there an ETA?

Performance at startup has been atrocious on Mac recently.

My fan spins like it’s in the middle of a desert, and the game itself is a slideshow as soon as I first enter a system as each of my chat channels populates with players.

Would be great to see this sorted soon.

Please fix the chat induced performance hit in high populated systems like Jita, when I jump in the FPS crashes to unplayable 1 FPS for minutes.

Second issue, the client does not remember whether I was in outside view if docked in a citadel, it always starts with hangar view.

Also opening assets, and other windows like market and industry freezes the client way longer than before the patch. Well, that the assets window actually freezes the client is a long standing issue on itself.

I’m also experiencing horrible framerates, but mainly in deadspace sites - not sure whether it’s related to the local-chat-induced slowdowns, or separately to the graphical “optimisations” to the deadpace assets.

So it’s a little slower than normal but that’s not horrible. What is happening is I see local see corp members and/or alliance members but the alliance shows a smaller number than what I see online after just logging in and just me and the alt in corp with a corp member in system though he shows as blue not corp and the alt shows as neutral and not in corp but on the alt I show up like normal both online at the same time. I hope they know what the cause is for this and have something in the works to fix it. I am not sure if I should trust what local shows me or not at this point.

I am still muted in some channels.
Entering Jita is still like entering M-OEE during the 5k people fight, worse even.
Moderation lists are still unsorted and without notes.
Right clicking someone in the text portion of the chat still does not give you the Channel -> Mute/Kick option.
Right clicking links still does not give you a context menu to copy a link or something.
Loading moderation lists is still awfully slow and freezes the client.
Chat UI still resets with every login.

Was there a patch today?

Tranquility Version Number in Launcher did change, so they did patch something.

They brought us a new feature again! (and yes I also used the ingame bug report section to report this)

Modules don’t always work anymore, if you activate them they sometimes blink green like an activated cloak. The bar around it doesn’t cycle around anymore and sometimes the module doesn’t do anything the other time it does do anything (seems random to me).

Reloading my heavy missile launchers and probe launchers now takes 40 seconds in stead of 10 (make that +2 minutes now).

Great feature 10/10!

FIXED :
Chat System:
Pilots are now correctly automatically rejoining help channels on logon.

That’s all ?

edit : my bad , still waiting for patch notes …

That’s the ‘fix’ they did yesterday.

The problem with chat looks like there is not one system room to which all players connect, but there are many rooms for each player in the system to which the player connects and the other players connect to his room. And the message of one player is sent not to one common room, but to all players in their version of the room. I hope I clearly expressed my idea. I apologize for Google translator.

1 Like

EBR-147183 , not whining here anymore … no point

Chat member-list column keeps being reset every log-in. This isn’t a game-breaking train-smash by any means - but it is rather (and unnecessarily) annoying.

1 Like

You mean Patch Noes.

1 Like

Logging in and or entering Jita is SUUPPER laggy for a few minutes still… Please tell us this isn’t the new normal…

Also, when are you going to disable that stupid little ‘convo’ bubble off everyones names?