March 2018 Release - Known Issues & Reporting

/me sings: “… you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave…” :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Disconnects are also really fun now: Disco, disappear in local, stay online in another chat. Relog, appear again in local, disappear in another chat.

How to fix that ?2018-03-27_16-30-41

Hello, I’m not sure if this is the proper place to report a possible bug, but I’m going to leave it here. I’ve just ran the Guristas event three times and each time the Rattlesnake warps off before I can kill it. Once that heppens, you cannot target it, only receive a message that his warp is blocking my targeting attempts, he flies off, all the others fly off and you get whatever loot was in the support ships.
This is different from yesterday, is this a feature or a bug?
I was in 0,5 space (Hisec)

Industry ui still not fixed.Only workaround is to manually select blueprint from hangar so much for training supply chain management.

Okay, serious CCP. Why cant you fix all those bugs in one week? If you need to take the servers offline then okay, do it, i am fine with it, most will understand. FIX IT. Please. You used to be cool.

1 Like

I think it is a bug, happened to me 5 times in a row.

nice feature … really ?

right click on pilot offers this :

https://imgur.com/M2idwfh

edit : bug report sent

1 Like

Thank you! I was wondering if it was just me…

I noticed I was building a frigate from a blueprint and it somehow got cancelled. At least my minerals showed back up in inventory.

Didn’t CCP fix the issue of channel focus on log in being in a useless channel? Every day, I close my client in a particular channel that I monitor the most actively, and every next log in, the respective chat stack always starts with another channel focused than the one I looked at when I closed the client.

Anybody noticed that since yesterday we lose standing in The Hunt event ?
Why now ?
I don’t remember having standing lost in others events ???
Any clues ?

Standing to who / what? … Guristas?

Yes, 0.3 per sites in standing lost with Guristas
Guess I should open a complain to CCP support

Another fun thing: Muting someone for a set period of time is now a permanent mute because the chat does not remove the mute after the specified time.

And moderators still don’t see moderation related system notifications in chat like there were in the old system.

Anyhow, if any CCP staff can comeback to me or even others wich are affected by stanfding loss please …

I am not seeing this on the two characters I am using for this event. Are you shooting some structures of some kind in the sites?

If you hover the mouse over the standing loss it should tell you what you killed to get the hit.

I’m just running site theses days, I move to Caldari space, wich is the only thing that changed.
I see each time i finished a site the standing loss popping in the notification.

I can’t log now to answer but no structures shooting either.

So, i should submit a ticket i guess

Why is the alliance chat in delayed mode for the user list but all other channels, including corp chats, are in immediate mode?

Just warped to a player made outpost/station and, after exiting warp, waited over 10 seconds for the Dock button to be clickable in the Selected Item window. The Dock button never became clickable. I had to click on something else, and then back on to the outpost/station in order to get the Dock button to work…

With the amount of seemingly unrelated bugs that have cropped up recently, something pretty core must have been screwed up…