March 2018 Release - Known Issues & Reporting

Lost ALL my chat channels

GG CCP

I’ve logged in every day, since the patch, and every day I lose all chats except for 10. There are always 10 chats, but the rest have vanished.

There is a work around, here:

I’ve tried only adding one or two chats, but anything over 10 vanishes, whether it is 2 chats above the ten or 40 chats above the 10 chats.

I also cannot “forget” channels.

You’ve 100% screwed this game

Not a complaint, but a thank you. There was a guy with 16 accounts multi-input botting in our system and he hasn’t been seen even once since the patch. So thank you, CCP. Whatever you did with this update got rid of him for good apparently. As much as I love bumping botters, keeping his 16 accounts out of the ice belt every single day gets old…

1 Like

The industry window is broken too.I open it on multiple chars and it doesn’t load my blueprints at times, its totally random and its big pain trying to get them to load.As an industrial player this affects me very badly.I cannot produce items at all.And as another industrial player mentioned the problems are affecting us on the isk making front if your reimburse just SP this time it won’t really do anything for the people who do not actively pvp for living or pve bounties.The only reasonable reimbursement will be to give one day of play time for each day we have to suffer trough this.I mean I can’t even readjust to a new play style with local being screwed up.

1 Like

Corporation being shown as blank “Character: Information” when selected from Kill Rights Tab, but as correct “Corporation: Information” when searched and selected from People and Places

EBR-147657

March Release 1.9 deployed.

Something now wrong with the chat member-list width control: mouse cursor over it acts as though mouse button pressed, as a result dragging the terminator any time the mouse crosses that area.

EDIT: AND the column-width setting is NOT being remembered as claimed in the patch notes!

EDIT2: The first problem described above manifests after the terminator is dragged - thereafter, “unclicking” does not register, and that window element treats the mouse as still clicked.

1 Like

still broken CCP , corp dude is offline … and I see him online in corp chat , I reported this bug yesterday as the 2 servers (eve, chat server) obviously don’t talk to each other when client has “socket closed” …

chat server say …dude in your corp chat is ONLINE , but local say OFFLINE

damn you :slight_smile: pls fix

edit : this only happen when client still running with “socket closed” error message.

Memberlist width changes on mouseover, without click-dragging, even for non-active chats.

Edit:

Confirmed.

After relogging the last width is remembered and mouseover does not change memberlist width until the border is click-dragged first.

EBR-147667

The column list width is being remembered for me but after I adjust it every time I mouse over the column it tries to resize again like I still have the mouse button pressed.

1 Like

chat doesn’t remember blink off/on.Was just gonna say industry ui is fine and then after using it 3times it refuses to load blueprints again, it seems completely random when it will load and when it won’t.I can’t play a guessing game and keep trying its so frustrating.

alliance MOTD still gone and chat is still a little buggy and laggy

Now not only do we have neutral alliance members but now we have neutral corp members too

:popcorn:

Dear CCP, everyday this patch is a glass full of drama you keep on filling.
Congratz, really. As I go into unsubbing in a few days, at least I go with a smile.

1 Like

I have that as well.

Can’t get anything done, takes 5 minutes to jump through gates and chats are still ■■■■■■.

Clearly the joke didn’t go through.

can i have your stuff ?

he just unsubbing , not quitting …