March 2018 Release - Known Issues & Reporting

To be honest , they should say… Guys our testing still showing some bugs …therefore we have to delay the release. I would love CCP for being honest. But as proved on test server , there was issues and still deployed it , and keep saying “its fine and stable with some minor bugs”

so I can use the industry when I fire up another client but still using this client I get black screen after I close the tab but on other accounts it works it very strange

I was making point that does ccp test before deplying patches that what I guess most people should do but it seems they don’t by the issue people are having like cloaked ship that don’t have cloak on having none in local but nuet shoot like ccp decided to bring the wh local expenice to the full sever and didn’t even know they doing at same time,

The local etc is the chat migration issue ( different protocol , hosting servers outside) but no idea how this can break Industry tab (my alliance mates complaining now too) and cause black screen etc. lol

I know this might be beating a dead horse, but after this last update the game is still currently unplayable. In even moderately populated systems undocking is atrociously slow/laggy, and overall the game is really unstable. If I can log on at all now, I’ll spend most of the time rubberbanding in warp and waiting 5-10 minutes for my ship to execute commands. Hope CCP is still trying to iron out the latest patch, but things seem to be worse now than the original release.

that all I get and then I close it and and game goes to black screen but my other client are fine

OMG…but it is still loading :))))) hope never dies

I went for shower and then still like that then I watch film for 1 hr and couldnt do anything I tried to undock and got black screen

1 Like

Are you experiencing those lags for reaction of your ship to the commands you give on all of your accounts or only some of them, do they grow worse or is it kind of steady?

I only experience this issue on one account out of 5 of them and they all same pc

1 Like

Sure sounds like a Database-related Issue - will see when the Devs get it covered.

I was just (within the last few minutes) taken out of the game, and received an error message I had seen when the server had a lot of problems. It said:

Connection Lost - A server process that you were using has gone offline

Uninstalled-reinstalled Eve. Seemed to help with the undocking problem in heavily populated systems, running pretty smooth now.

Hey guys at CCP, unless you’re going to fix your game, I’m forced to unsub the 12 accounts I use, simply because CPU usage and GPU usage are way too damn high now. Your game is literally cooking my computer. Since after you deployed the patch/expansion regarding the rorqual, my clients started to eat more and more resources with every new patch/expansion, and with your latest “let’s break this game, again, who cares” patch, the result is that I can can no longer run it. Furthermore, some clients randomly decide that loading local is optional, while taking 40secs to 1 minute to show on grid after taking a stargate is legit. Easy way to lose assets. Congratz, you’ve finally made me win eve. Hasta la vista till you fix this crap (after 8 damn years)

Perhaps maybe it’s time to take a break anyways if you had 12 subbed accounts. Let them go into Alpha and step outside the house maybe?

Else plan a rollback scenario as is common in IT patching. Would be interested if CCP does any compensation for all the hours we couldn’t play and the hours that would qualify as not able to play. I have wasted over 5 hours that day and still i get stuck can’t refresh building jobs etc. Understand thinks can go wrong but the rollback scenario should then be active.

A quick research would have helped here, as I’ve posted in this thread already this has been adressed by CCP in an official article:

And in all this rubbish about the chat system disaster: When are you going to fix the hideous Agency window?

4 Likes

I step outside everyday I have to take out the trash, the cat and for work. Back on topic maybe, you idiot?

1 Like

Hm, reading the weekend update … chat/local problem not only heavily populated systems. Today, had two alts in a remote system alone then a 2nd person jumped in - one client refreshed the local (not sure how long it took) the other not, after a few mins I logged out and in again amd still different local list. It changed only when undocked. Similar problems happened earlier too, particularly with alts in control of an upwell structure.