March 2018 Release - Known Issues & Reporting

In Null sec, all 3 of my toons docked in station, bunch of neuts jump in local. I can see them in local on only one of my characters. You need to fix this!!

1 Like

Yeah, I hadn’t noticed anything for a few days and then yesterday I noticed I could see character B+C on A’s local, I could see A+C on B’s local… and I could only see A on C’s local.

IOW, B was missing from C’s local. My own alt in fleet… was not showing in local after entering a new system.

It’s been 13 days…

2 Likes

Visual frame-rate and input frame-rate are both often very bad in deadspace complexes, since the release of March release. Areas that previously performed normally, now are often so laggy as to be unplayable unless the view is zoomed out all the way. The problem is not 100% “consistent” - occasionally, a large complex may run fine, while in the next system a mere low-grade high-sec combat anomaly with hardly any structures and very few ships will stutter and lag atrociously. Furthermore, at times like these, the system map and probe scanning on it becomes extremely unpleasant to use; also, it sometimes (again not with consistency, though) seems that turning off the tactical grid alleviates the problem very slightly - which of course defeats the point of the tactical overlay

Performance has also degraded in some other situations, to varying degrees. Upon entering a system, sever frame-rate drops are often experienced. In Jita, I am now often experiencing extremely degraded performance even not only upon entry or undocking, but largely at any time (and this is particularly severe in anomalies/signature sites.)

So due to another CCP botched patch i guess if we lose a ship etc due to not being able to see war targets in local ( ya know coz of the CCP patch screw up ) That CCP will replace the Hull + Fittings and if so Implants from pod ???

and no i havent lost a ship etc just asking as i sure alot of ppl will

I’ve noticed something else since this release. It seems that the first time I undock after logging on it takes a very long time load the grid, so the screen stays black for a while. It’s even worse in Jita, where I typically have only a few seconds left on my invulnerability timer. Every subsequent time I undock it goes much more quickly, though.

Oh … by the way: CCP introduced a massive troll potential in one of the recent Chat system fixes. If you want to repeatedly flush your entire channel to confuse and troll the members, just ban a corp. Trust me, it is fun. :rofl:

Confirmed. I just placed a corporation on the blocked list for a chat channel of several hundred, and watched the game kick all of them except the moderators.

Now you also cannot invite people to fleet by drag and dropping their char from alliance chat user list on top of the fleet’s user list. It tells me I do not have sufficient permissions to do that … as fleet boss.

its all okay though. at some point we will get SP to make up for extended loss of gameplay due to local chat being totally unreliable. mining has ground to a halt in some areas because the gankers know the problem

Can you please for god’s sake fix the god damn system search? The annoying "Slow Down you are doing it wrong "message when I search for a system is utter bovine waste. Fix your god damn citadels that slow down the god damn server.

1 Like

Chat bubbles removal is great, BUT - there’s still unused extra space at the listeners list border. I’ve made an example how it was before and how it is now:
extra

CCP - please fix this!

1 Like

How very nice. CCP broke the Forums-Archive. Attempts to access it now yield a 503 Service Unavailable. @CCP_Avalon

It is now possible to not get ban-kicked from channels despite getting kicked.

And I still cannot forget channels.

1. Option “mute” for chat operators not worked, muted players can write in chat

2. Foolish decision to make “auto reject invitations” default active in MMORPG

[19:44:23] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[19:47:29] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server

Curious what happened there? 3 minutes of no chats available.

1 Like

This chat is 5h1t, can’t we just go back to the old systems please?

if it ain’t broke, why the f**k fix it?

1 Like

Yo I’m seriously getting pissed here.Filed support ticket for the industry window not loading blueprints in structure.Waited nearly 1week to get told you can’t find a problem.I just stumbled upon this again today after not getting proper help filling bug report and today after screwing all my settings and overview by uninstalling the game and killing my cache folder, the industry window loads blueprints for only few of my characters.Keep this up and I will unsub the rest of my accounts too.10 out of 17 unsubbed.I simply can’t freaking use them because ever since I started playing industrialist I’ve been using the skills for remote use of blueprints for couple of jumps(aka supply chain and networking).You know what im doing now to make it work?I’m randomly jumping systems because that’s the only way to make it load and mind you it takes time its not always the first system.

Now you won’t give refund in game time, you won’t give plex, you won’t acknowledge there’s an issue with the industry part of the game and the skill part of the game.Well thats just about how much I can take after being brutally forced to do something else ingame other than producing items which was my favorite activity until you BROKE what was working fine!

Work out a reliable way to reproduce it. Because so many people aren’t having this issue there is a good chance you are somehow triggering a very specific set of conditions that the devs can’t find.

I already have reliable way it seems all my chars that didn’t had the issue now have it once I log them off.

Rachel, I would suggest you run loglite on all your accounts - as Nevyn said you seem to be the only one one with this Easter egg.