March 2019 Release - General Feedback

Still waiting on the advanced audio menu iteration :slight_smile: Just saying.

e-books are apparently 30% more expensive then paperback ones, and i assume this is a data that should sit inside update notes
also, can we have a list of “core skills”?
currently i can only go into char menu and see if i can buy untrained skill to confirm this

BUT, how am i gonna confirm whether a skill can be bought or no
if i have learned it?
#CCPLEASE

They are coming for you next

Neither. Rejoice because you ruined people’s day by first forcing CCP to set a never done before capital only focus in motion, farm it to death and by that force CCP to ruin everyone else’s day in nerfing income for everyone else.

Nope. As @Leonan_Darkrisen put it upthread:

And you should know by now that I absolutely abhor that kind of half-assed addressing of symptoms. You want to get hung up on the ‘ruin your day’ rhetoric DariusJOHNSON was using 10 years ago, great, but unlike DJ, most of the rest of us are capable of growing the hell up. S’why he ended up going to PL, where the game is all about dicking people over.

This change has one purpose - make players to hate earning ISK ingame and start buying PLEXes for real money. Ppl that rat in supers/carriers won’t spend aditional 3 hrs a day to grind and i don’t suppose they will start paying real money to hold their expensive toons. Im unscribing my 3 accounts which i was paying for 4 years until CCP reverse this change.

1 Like

Hey, thank you for further tightening the bolts and nuts that keep this game together. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

barring alphas from running L4s-L5s and increasing the timers for anoms? i guess its a fitting tradeoff. HOWEVER, there’s still the issue with miners bots both on their rorqual and high sec battleship versions. also i dont see any measure regarding exploration bots. i hope you keep booting on these guys on next updates.

i wont cry about my alpha because using a battleship to run high lvl missions was a pain in the back anyways, would rather try and squish the most out of my battlecruiser, or go for Incursions/WHs, combat sites are too crowded to actually do something. but yeah the game is about havin fun not printing ISK, if someone had fun running those missions i guess its a bad change but otherwise a necessary sacrifice.

1 Like

Next month’s MER is sure going to be some interesting reading.
Probably worth a more careful examination of server population and new character creation, too.
Just wish I had access to CCP’s data mining and just how detailed it is; they’re basing their decisions on some information/data/feedback, I just wish we knew what holds the most weight to them.

1 Like

Can anybody explain why people keep mentioning miners? They are in no way responsible for ISK faucet that is missions/rat bounties.

3 Likes

They could not find a diplomatic way to say - hey guys - about your income from ratting… F*ck you!

2 Likes

Come on guys stop complaining. You can go do actual work irl insted of ratting and just buy PLEX. You need to spend less time working than ratting so it should be fine. CCP just wants us to spend less time inddors in front of a screen and go out more. You all should be happy.

2 Likes

Not really.

UI - Skills

Prior to the update, mousing over any skill would give you the SP/min value of any skill, making it easy to choose what is optimised by current attribute mapping and what should wait until the next remap.

As of today, this no longer shows. Manageable because EveMon is still a thing, but would be better to revert to not making external applications a requirement.

2 Likes

MER that covers April will be interesting to see how things have changed once players settled and adapted to changes.

CCP do not fight against botters (((

Increasing the time of nullsec anomalies respawn you push us to leave our supers and begin botting on VNIs cos only botters do not care about the time between respawn, when real guys do care.

1 Like

I work full time, and cannot afford to buy plex… I can barely afford the subscription to keep omega, and I dont get the amount of time I would like on here already… So - nah, I think I will stay not happy

2 Likes

I buy PLEXes for real money for my three accounts yearly, I do not spend time for ratting on OMEGA at all and it is important to me very much to have possibility to earn ISKs with my super for pvp. Or you will advise me to buy good ships and fits for pvp for the real money too???

1 Like

PvE:

• Adjustments have been made to the respawn rates of certain nullsec anomalies. These adjustments are part of a gradual ongoing process that will see further tweaks for this type of content.

I have cleared 4 sites and in that time not a single respawn. After safing up i noticed that a single site pop after 30 minutes.

2 Likes

Worse update ever…Congrats u just killed ratting…Depending on the system and ships 1 or 2 guys can do ratting in that system…and do all sites …with supers or simple carriers…rest can go …themselves…but hey im sure this change will bring more people to the game…haha

4 Likes