March 2019 Release - General Feedback

Thats only your assumption that doesn’t have to be true. Bigger ship does not mean it is a “better ship” for a given task, for example, ISK making. FYI, Dread in C5 can make 700mil/h solo - 3 hours a month is all it takes, but its risky. Ratting in a super in NS is not risky, ratting in NS is not risky in general so why do NS dwellers have to get such high payouts? One can even argue that NS ratting is safer compared to HS because of perfect intel from local.

1 Like

Why do you keep asking us for feedback when you know we already hate those changes?

You all just keep going on the “fix ONE thing that took you like 5 years to and eff up 20 others”.

Seriously, stop messing up the game in the way people enjoy and stick to fixing the broken parts. Put the anomalies’ respawn time the way they were before. Not a request; A DEMAND.

I’m sick and tired of seeing this dumb changes designed apparently only to mess the game up instead of making it better. If I ever thought about subscribing for actual RW currency, sorry but will not do it until the game goes back the way it was.

2 Likes

i feel sorry for CCP in a way, a thankless task trying to appease some of you people, If you dont like it sod off, you were never wanted here anyway.

1 Like

FYI, Dread in C5 can make 700mil/h solo - 3 hours a month is all it takes. Ratting in a super in NS is not risky, ratting in NS is not risky in general so why do NS dwellers have to get such high payouts? One can even argue that NS ratting is safer compared to HS because of perfect intel from local.
Tell that to the ones losing carriers/supers/rorqs every day with cloacky camping and bombing squads, and losing a dread is not the same as losing a super. And as far as you are saying if you can make the isk back in 3 hours, then the rest is profit, for a super, after you lose it, and you didn’t bank the 50+ hours of ratting in case you might lose it, then you back to hundreds of hours of grinding.

1 Like

oh come, now

we all have audio off so they fixed audio on

3 Likes

Real Soon Now™? :wink:

“Adjustments have been made to the respawn rates of certain nullsec anomalies.”

What about the ice belt spawn rate in high sec? Have you fixed it?

I can see it now, all the botters will stop because you’re restricting level 4’s. Granted so will the majority of alphas, but hey, at least the bots will ALL BE GONE /sarcasm
Honestly, who the f*** is going to waste time botting level 4 missions for RMT? RMT is most likely going to be from null sites with higher level bounty payouts than high sec level 4 rewards, you can’t honestly expect this will dent the problem…
If you think the botters are all doing missions, I think this perfectly demonstrates the disconnect you have with your playerbase.

This is what I spent my time doing. Not much point now though, eh?

At this point I have to ask; what is the point in opening up battleships to alphas?

Seriously; what’s the point?

There’s practically nothing that they’ll be able to do with them. Unless you expect them to mine in them, the only PVE that alphas in battleships are likely to be doing on a regular basis is incursions, and incursions in high are so limited in scope and number that the majority won’t be interested, or won’t get an opportunity.

The majority of the playerbase is surely in alpha state, and most of those will quite likely be present in highsec. If you remove the ability of alphas to make money in order to experience the higher level content in the game, what makes you think they’re going to participate any further?

Oh and for the record, there was already a restriction on level 4 missions - it was called “Standing”.

The permafrost and gala events, and now this; all you’re doing is turning people away from the game… just SIGH.

Botters were well, botting lvl 4 and 5 courier missions and other mission types, plus there are those who were abusing the alpha restriction as well.

This change is beyond dum.
Our system now has a QUE to rat and our members are being pissed of aloot.
You should really reverse this change to nullsec anomolies Before more players quit the game couse they cannot get any Money.

QUES to play the game ? wtf if i wanted ques id go to walmart or somethig…

sanctums hordes and strongholds dont repsawn nearly as fast as people want to do them in nullsec now its a que to even play the game. wtf.

Will it even be possible to get the military index in a null system maxed out now?

Why don’t your members just rat in 2 systems instead of 1 then?

This is what happens when problems get ignored for 3 years. It was never normal to have your entire corp ratting in one system, or a 10000+ man alliance ratting in a handful of constellations. There are hundreds of nullsec systems out there, spread out.

7 Likes

@CCP_Falcon

Can you explain why these nerfs are not being rolled out with alternative income sources (not to replace lost income, but to be equivalent to mid/lower end sources). It seems this would have been a great opportunity to do so to allow for the nerfs to go through to try and put a tap on the faucet while offering null alternatives for isk generation. I’m directly referring to missions which you guys had originally intended to allow to be offered with a citadel upgrade. Missions offer nowhere near as much as high end anom ratting in terms of straight isk, but actually push for looting/salvaging to make the most of them, and require movement around a region to complete them. This would have offered an alternative to players who find themselves in crowded regions/systems.

The way I see it, in null you have anoms (direct), exploration (indirect), mining (indirect), and industry/pi (indirect), abyssal (indirect) for income sources. You are rightfully hitting direct income sources as that faucet was way too high. However, with the idea that it is the only null source of direct isk, would it have not been wise to offer an alternative? Even if you didn’t go with missions, you could have taken this time to roll out a second option for direct income and set it’s possible income levels to what you find appropriate to the area/risk involved. As it stands these numbers are so restrictive as to make busy areas uninhabitable past a certain number and mechanics just as restrictive as to prevent the sov expansion of days gone by forcing people to live in huddled balls. You really should look into adding alternatives so your goals remain consistent at the very least. Ask yourselves if you want people to expand or coalesce and adjust accordingly.

Alternatively, maybe it’s time for the true sec rebalance and more tweaks to sov/citadel balance.

1 Like

You have just described escalations…
Also Abyssal is partially direct isk income source as red sheets are a static 100k income each to NPC orders (just like blues from WH or overseer personal effects).

Doesn’t someone have to make the isk to buy your plex that you just bought for cash? Things that make you go hmmm…

1 Like

I disagree. If people have been doing this for 3 years…I would say by definition, it was quite normal.

Good. Now active players will start complaining about the bots they live with because getting sites will be harder when someone is 24/7 VNI botting havens, rather than living in harmony because it doesn’t affect them.

1 Like

bots are NOT the concern of players anyway dude! were here to play the game not police it!thats someone elses job and they shiiittyy at it

You let them bot and in return the activity they used to bot was nerfed. I don’t find that surprising. I think this change is a step in the right direction. People will start expunging bots once they directly get in the way of their gameplay.

1 Like

I don’t pay someone else so I can generate my own electricity.
I don’t pay someone else so I can build my own house.
I don’t pay someone else so I can grow my own food.

If I don’t pay those guys so I can do their jobs, which are far more important to my well-being and happiness, why would I pay CCP so I can do theirs?

1 Like