[March] Little things in the March release

what this guy said :slight_smile:

The Journals Incursion page used to show current spawns and how much LP you had stored from the current focus.

1 Like

Please increase the number of Contacts a character can have.

1 Like

You should make corporation bookmarks update faster so my corpmates can warp to bookmarks I’ve made faster! Would be the best QoL update ever if this were to happen.

Thanks a lot for listening to the community CCP.

OMG yes! <3

Personal top 3. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Like it but can’t judge its impact, could be anywhere from “eh, cool” to “OMG HOW DID WE LIVE WITHOUT THIS.”

The right click options that have been categorized as potentially especially destructive will now have a red ! in front of them. Among other things, we hope this helps to make it easier to differentiate between “Reprocess” and “Repackage”.

But will it be on Jump vs Bridge? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just online clicking through all of the options on the compare tool to find which values differ. Nice QOL improvement! :slight_smile:

Awesome stuff!

Dearest CCP Karkur,
if you could do one more little thing at some point, could you add a “pin window” button to the fitting screen please?

That would make me so happy.

Add also this little things:

• Turn off local chat option (possible for reduce lag in Jita);
  • Advanced option to turn off 3D ship-models in space (for low spec PCs or big fights) or give advanced settings to scaling, texture quality etc;
  • All message\info boxes not disable mouse\keyboard focus;
  • Add sorting option for local (to see how much neutrals, allies, offwars etc)
  • Add sorting ships option per type in overview;
  • Add autoconnect from socket-closed without closing client;
  • UPD: add option for disable fade-in \ fade-out animation (when log-in, undocking you wait 3-30 secs to see space).

Guys this really isn’t the place to request more things, they will just get lost in the noise and we don’t refer to these threads when we are looking for new things to do! :smiley:

As always, if you’d like your proposal for a new little thing to be considered, head over to the Little Things thread and post each of your suggestions in the correct format. That way they can be considered for the next round!

Thanks

“stored” ?? you get nothing if the mom isn’t killed. There is at least one focus right now on TQ where it is unlikely any LP is paid out - a lone group seems to just be running Vanguards in lowsec. I can track the highly probable LP off the ISK payments.

I’ love to have all the info BACK in the Journal, but the current spawns have been forcibly yanked out of the fast low profile Journal and shoved in with everything else in the big flashy slow buggy Agency. 3rd party solutions actually provide more useful info than the Agency.

1 Like

Stored, cached, stockpiled whatever works for you :wink: Ofc nothing is payed out if the mom isnt killed, but for now we have to either make a esipull into a spreadsheet or manually count each lp “payout” as the pool.

I too would love to have the info back into the Journal or atleast visible in the slowpoke Agency thing :confused:

Sorry!

I did put mine in the little things thread, it’s post 110 :wink:

1 Like

ok this one is hard to explain. blueprint inside blueprint
right now lets say you are building a freighter, it requires 4 different cap parts, if you click on that cap part it shows the blueprint to make that part. even though you have that blueprint you have to go out and type it in to then make the part. it would be nice that if you have the other print that it pulls it up as if you had selected that blueprint in the first place.

Reprocessing something in a container should output to the same container, rather than the item hanger. Or better yet, let us chose the output location!

1 Like

Nope. You can reprocess stuff in the ships cargo, putting in ‘Items’ is best.

Me too, and we call it… Karkur 1.0 :purple_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.