[March] The Monitor Flag Cruiser

If your FCs are all KB whores they are doing something wrong.
Lots of FCs have so much to do anyway in fights, that they even forget to whore if they had a gun.

3 Likes

As I say, some people clearly struggle to repeatedly hit F1 to fire a whore gun every now and again. Plus it doesn’t have to be a gun. Could be a random ECM or Paint that also helps the fleet

1 Like

Needs some way to get on a killmail though.

Let it use a “flag ship only” item that does nothing but allow the FC to be on the killmail. A 0% sig blooming target painter or something

2 Likes

They have made their case: don’t care if ship is not popular. If it gets used as-is, by some FC’s who help create content for other players, then its worth having this option in-game.

I can see these ships jeopardizing cloaking ships from very afar, targeting them and preventing them from cloaking again, has CCP considered this?

any ship can do that, nothing new here

Without probes or anyway to agress and trigger drones I do not see this being used much by established FCs. It’s an option for the guys who can’t T3 or Command ship proper I suppose. At this time I cannot think of a case I would prefer this over a Damnation,Vulture or T3 though.

1 Like

Is that even an issue? I’ve never seen a situation that this could be a problem on?

Fozzi stupid…

1 Like

Make a Flag Cruiser specific module, allow this class of ship to fit it.

Said Module could provide some kind of aggression against the target ship so that the FC can also end up on the ship (S)he can get on the kill mail if they so want.

Another thing would be an entire lineup of modules for this class/setup for various things, such as a special type of probe launcher, and all the modules could use extra build materials in line with T2 variants,

1 Like

That’s a thing, If it can’t aggress then it can get out of almost any situation quickly and easily?

Edit: may as well be cloaky nullified with insta align :smiley:

1 Like

I love the new FC flagship concept. Give them 1 whorring and 1 util/cloak slot pls.

Don’t allow them to fit cloaks. That isn’t needed on an FC ship.

2 Likes

No slot changes, just allow the class modules to be mid slot items that can only be fitted to Flag Cruisers

What is the shield recharge rate and/or time?

its a great addition no matter what they say, probes would make it op, this is just as good as it should be

1 Like

Let’s see, we made SOV a disaster. This must be the beginning of the WAR ON FC’s. No mod for an FC to even get on a kill mail? I wish I were surprised, considering the source. :thinking:

Whatever happened to the planned T3 command ships?

@CCP_Fozzie This ship needs probes. I can totally see not having command burst. Any fight any time ever the FC needs to have probes so he can position his fleet. I am willing to bet most every FC will agree with this. Headshotting kills fights so I applaud you all for giving us this ship. This will help alot with providing fun content for everyone. Fights will end because one side held the field not because the opposing fleets FC’s were headshotted.

Please please please probes. You acknowledged that FC’s create content which keeps people logging in. This think having probes would be so nice. Still doesn’t need a cargo hold. One set of probes loaded in the probe laucher would be more than fine.

I don’t care about it having no way to get on killmails. Most fleets I FC I never shoot anyway im just locking so I can see when the target dies and move my fleet onto the next target.

4 Likes

Most stupidest idea i ever seen. Better focus on solving economy problems

4 Likes