Market Launch - RB9X

How does Puberty affect a human individual’s Ability to construct Microcontrollers and other miniature electronic Devices ?

1 Like

I believe his meaning is that he’s been doing it a long time.

1 Like

In most male subjects the ability to concentrate on complex abstract tasks, such as engineering, decreases noticeably due to hormonal shift.

Note that he built his first device before he hit puberty.

2 Likes

I afraid I’ll have to move on. Your reading comprehension skills are below nominal and you suffer from an extreme case of dunning-kruger. Due to this, opportunity costs are too high for me to continue here. Good luck.

… yeah, this is demonstrably wrong. Perhaps you should look at your own writing skills instead, if you feel you’re being misunderstood. Of course, that you’re objectively wrong from the get-go probably doesn’t help your case.

Oh look, the home-psych 101 effect fad of the month made an appearance. I swear, this happens every month or so. Media mentions something somewhere, and Galnet floods with people having just found a small snippet about some basic cognitive feature and then blurf it out whenever they think it’ll give them the slightest bit of credibility.

Which one’s next? Halo Effect? Spotlight? Disinhibition?

No, you’re right. Run along before you embarrass yourself further.

2 Likes

Miz. You are being a rotten wad. You are being a dockfish in the sun. There is no reason to be these things, and there is no reason to be vicious and awful.

Mr. Ogunuchi, I never did answer your question really, and the answer is in fact that it is both more difficult to install and remove TCMC devices than most people know. I barely even know, because I haven’t specialized in it. Security and well-being are both critical parts of such installations. It is very non-trivial to deal with! As a family with a generational labor lease, once in a while we are contracted slaves with TCMC devices. There is always an awkwardness as the previous constraints on that slave have to be re-examined in their new environment. It would be much easier for all parties if there was no device installed, but also sometimes there are circumstances where the only wholesome course is installation of a TCMC–most importantly, in all cases of adjustment or installation, it’s critical to consult experts and no one has time to become both a capsuleer and an expert on the real-time evolution of transcranial security.

This is likely not entirely satisfying to you. Many people don’t see any use for them at all. I would point these people toward the extant scientific literature on managing addiction and similar compulsion-related disorders. There is a lot of it!

But anyway. We are not even talking about TCMCs really, but remedying vitoc administration. I admit I have my doubts that Vlad’s remedy works so magically as it claims, but vitoc is an unforgivable wretchedness and I applaud the research into recovery from it.

4 Likes

Bye! Have a nice day.

1 Like

I don’t know what drugs you’re on but they sound amazing.

But yeah, I can assure you that ‘being awful’ is a very relative term.

1 Like

I can safely say that I haven’t.

2 Likes

Worst product and or service ever.

1 Like

No, that would be Napkin’s demon summoning temples. Not one of them has summoned a demon to my knowledge.

3 Likes

You don’t want them to. Do you know how to stop a rampaging demon ?

1 Like

Cheesecake.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.