Mass cloaky camper

Are you doing this on purpose or something now? I made my argument crystal clear and you are just misinterpreting every single thing I say or responding to things I haven’t even said.

I get it, you studied a bit of economics and want to show off about it, but it’s irrelevant. AFK cloaking is free for all intents and purposes, because players do it with accounts they are not using for anything else. Players don’t sacrifice ISK to AFK cloak, that’s the reality, that’s all that matters, deal with it.

This is my last response.

And the inescapable reality is you are demonstrably wrong. You have said nothing to indicate the opportunity cost argument is wrong. Just a the ore one mines is not “free”; AFK cloaking is not “free” either. This line of nonsense is just that, nonsense.

1 Like

…and to that I say, “who cares?”, because the reality is nobody who AFK cloaks loses anything, it doesn’t take long to fly to a system, and the account was not being used beforehand.

You can be 100% right but so what, that’s always been my point, so what.

What argument? All you post in illogical non-sense, proving that you don’t understand what you argue about.

Two hours later:

Q.e.d.?

2 Likes

hey, i did that one already. :stuck_out_tongue:

You did, but to the OP.

fair. :slight_smile:

hey, maybe we should start a contest? 1000 PLEX for the afk cloaker who generates the best tears?

Sounds interesting.

Wouldn’t mind seeing those if they’re not too incomprehensible for an uneducated layman… but is it clear from the data the “payment” isn’t just deferred?

i.e. continued exploitation of one section of a population eventually leading to a future “cost” in riots.

Or, perhaps a hidden opportunity cost elsewhere in the system.

Can I interest any glaziers out there in my window breaking services?

1 Like

You could even say that using 25 Omega accounts (have to be paid account to have the cloaking skill) is good for the game - after all, that’s 25 accounts worth of revenue for CCP to keep the hamsters fed…

Now if they could just find some bio engineered vampire hamsters that subsist on tears instead of blood… the whole thing could be self perpetuating :rofl:

Won’t be hard winning that one. All I have to do is camp in the systems of @Dracvlad, @Mike_Voidstar and @Naye_Nathaniel. That’ll generate more salt than the dead sea contains.

Was it really necessary to ping them? :grin:

Which systems would that be?

Absolutely. That way I’ll get ahead with the tear posts before I even start moving campers.

Locator agents are bound to tell me, I suppose.

1 Like

Ah… yes… i will never, ever, grind for these standings…

If you think (that if you did have those standings available to you) you’d have a regular desire to use them (& were willing to pay enough) I’d be more than happy to grind them out & provide a 3rd party service… pretty sure I’m half way there anyway :wink:

Please do so we can see your tears as your BLOP’s die, if of course you have the bottle to drop them…

There’s a channel for that. Last time i’ve checked, the price per request was five million isk. So you’d do yourself good, offering the service in your bio and talking in local a lot. For less, of course.

You can open a chatroom and link it in your bio. I don’t know how to link to a chatroom, though; you’d have to look that one up. :slight_smile:

I’d certainly, as i have always, would prefer dealing with friends, than with strangers… so i guess you’d be the one i’d call. :slight_smile: are you planning on doing mercwork, or are you just krabbing?

Wait… are you saying that you successfully bait afk cloakers? :grin:

1 Like

That’s easy, don’t need to look it up, you just go find it in the Neocom drop down menu then click & drag it to the body text you want it in.

1 Like

I do have the balls to drop them. It’s just that you won’t have the balls to undock with a neutral in local and thus I won’t have any reason to drop them and thus can’t lose them in the first place.
But if some magic happens and I get successfully baited by your corpies (very unlikely and nigh impossible if they’re even remotely like you), well, at least I’m going to have some fun and a good laugh about falling for it.

I always have the best laughs after doing something stupid and losing a ship because of it.