Mass cloaky camper

Nope, it is only possible to bait when they are ATK, not when they are shagging, sleeping or at work, which is my main issue with AFK cloaky camping. As for Linus as I know when that person is active, we would find him pretty easy to get an explosion on his bling Sin and covert cyno ship.

Your ignorance is plain to see, my alliance mates love people who drop stuff, this will be great, please do, so we can both laugh :slight_smile:

PS: You will need to re-sub first…

That’s a great leap of logic right there, and i hope noone will engage it. :slight_smile:

Wow…

Seriously???

Why’s that? I subbed for 10 years in advance after creating this character. The hurdle isn’t resubbing, it’s logging in and then bothering to do something for more than a minute while all the crap CCP has added in recent years annoys the ■■■■ out of me.

Have you ever tried being a political, or cultural activist?

Not really, no. No intention either.

Consider that when you have no interest in doing anything, that it might be you. just doing something, without caring about wantsies, often enough leads people to simply enjoying what they are doing. It’s easy to ruin everything for ones self by waiting for some kind of motivation for doing something.

Works for me. vOv

Not really sure yet… for the next 6-10 months I expect to just develop my industry alts & farm…

Build up the ability to generate enough income to sub one account… which I can do with one alpha already, but I want to replace it’s active income generation with a passive industry one so it has less impact on my actual game-play…

After that I have a couple of ideas for noob hi sec projects but I need to build my own knowledge base & resources before I even consider starting on those.

All told I probably won’t be looking to move out to nul with an alt or (edit: “voluntarily”) get involved in any real PvP aside from the occasional toe dipping until late next year at the soonest.

So it’s just as well I enjoy the long term planning & theory crafting as much as I do really :wink:

Edit:

You were saying something about “satisfaction” in another thread… I guess as an EVE player I fall within that spectrum :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was going to say willpower, but in effect it takes little real willpower to log on a cloaky alt. Currently we have CVA trying to get back at my alliance for what they have been doing to them, the lads have killed two CVA BLOP’s already…

In fact I rather like this because I can get into organised ratting fleets for ADM which I find a great laugh, so please do.

Well seeing as I was invited here by Linus mentioning me, let me just take a moment to explore your issue.

This has always been an issue, some players or groups of players have been doing this for a long time, many also account share and CCP does nothing about that part either. CCP don’t care about this issue even though it costs them subs and you are wasting your time talking about it here and just opening yourself to abuse by the forum regulars who excel in winding up people like yourself. I have noted at least three of them gorging themselves with Troll posts.

You will just have to accept it as Eve, you should diversify your income streams, do not rely on plex if your main income is ratting and most important of all is just be a line member of a corp or an alliance so it does not bother you as people you worked hard to recruit slip away to hisec and then leave the game because of this. Then this lame game play or lame no game play will not bother you!

1 Like

The electricity cost isn’t really worth it.

What point are you trying to make by pointing out that your alliance can kill shitfit blops of ■■■■ pilots?

Please do form fleets. I’ll bring friends. We’re going to have fun.

I will do what most AFK cloaky campers do zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

Called it.

Called what?

I was referring to the AFK part with the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Actually I am either doing the ADM fleets or in the counter drop fleet because of other income streams, but dream on…

a0bb256993d98fb2d037a0eac5a6b59c

So cute a little teddy bear, makes me want to hug you.

Will be hard to do that, now that CCP trashed WiS for good.

Yeah, it is a pity, I always wanted to walk out of that door. My mainline doctrine Rattles and Gila’s are all called Hugbear, I just like that name for some reason :slight_smile: