Mass Disconnections - 2020-10-21

still no chat. I know there are others in the system with me as they are docked up and I know them so I know they are online however I can’t see anyone in local or corp chats. I see no people pop up in local. It was very disconcerting to know I’m online and not have even myself show up in local… Yeah, I’ll be checking back to see if it’s fixed otherwise I’m going to read a bit.

Probably not the same issue. But when I was experiencing this I changed the dx settings in the settings. Seemed to solve the issue for me.

There’s a chance chat is still down for some users. Will let you know once service is fully restored.

2 Likes

Is this connected to the exact same issue that happened a couple of days back? Impact was the same - game stops, no actions register, local chat disappears…

local is reporting same users in multiple systems at the same time

I’ve just checked.
A friend of mine is still showing up in local, like he’s online, but he’s not online at this moment.

There where reports of entire stations disappearing from some players i was in haulers chat with. Some people got gypped on plex purchases. My alpha alt was unaffected, my omega was okay after a relog. chats came back for him.

MILINT ARC Trooper > I had a station in Lituria on my rad
MILINT ARC Trooper > sudden go poof

Me too, but I didn’t die so screw it.

Corp chat still down for me… Already logged out and back in several ties including in the last 5 minutes

All chats working again here (playing from w-europe)

However, now random disconnects (never had those before).
On the flip side, the daily heavy lag between 20:00 and 22:30 seems to have gone since two days.

EDIT: Too hasty, too hopeful, that lag / rubberbanding / desynching is back with a vengeance 22/10/20. No dc’s so far

I keep getting disconnected and everything else works I even tried another game no issues. I have youtube running in the back ground with no lag. This hasn’t happened to me before. I’m not doing anything different.

I just Dc’ed and my internet is super stable.

And now the EvE launcher dc’d, client remained active. Someone’s using bad equipment :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and this Cptr-10-21-2355 was a weird error during one of the client disconnects last nite. Never seen that before either. And the font is horrible…

@CCP_Aurora hi dear CCP will replace the Incursion fleet that got killed by the mass disconnect?

1 Like

inb4 the logs show nothing, the issue must be at your end, check with your internet provider and reinstall your computer :stuck_out_tongue:

@CCP_Aurora hi the server is broken again another 5 Incursion fleets had to stand down do to mass disconnects. They are complaining about long wait times getting a response from CCP what is the plan to address it?

1 Like

Week ago - zero disconnects.
Yesterday twice, today three times.

It’s not a problem from my side - absolutely everything is working as should be, my connection is stable. Those connection drops in EVE already cost me pack of drones. And now I have to give up doing the lvl 4 security missions, because by such an unexpected disconnections I have no intention of losing a decent mission ship.

Not cool, CCP. Not cool.

1 Like

Same here, disconnected today from one of my alts. Not going to play till servers are fixed…

1 Like

While not related to the original issue of this thread, we’ve had a few small spikes in logouts that we’ve been monitoring today but it’s been rather sporadic and not everyone is effected - but it is being investigated.

As of the last couple hours things are appearing more stable.