Mass Disconnections - 2020-10-21

I cannot log in with some accounts, while able on others.

If i do log in, the game is ridiculously lagged, took an entire 15 minutes to undock. modules aren’t working, d-scan doesn’t refresh. I cannot open my character sheet, the market, etc.

Every other game works fine, so not my internet.

not very stable here.

1 Like

Not directly related to dc’s, but as so many others experience, there’s tons of lag, Outstanding Calls of sometimes 20 seconds during combat (hisec missions, anoms), rubberbanding, endless cycling of weapons after target is dead, modules not or endlessly cycling, occasionally a weird message when looting/salvaging about items being locked, etc etc etc.

Went to Singularity server with same account/character, no such lag there, so this is likely a Tranquility issue ?

I’m now afraid to undock.

1 Like

Just suffered a disconnect myself, also noticing a long wait on my asset page loading, or any interaction with it actually…

1 Like

We had to stand down another Incursion fleet because all 10 logi ships got disconnected at the same time. No other ship was affected. I really hope this is not another CCP prank they are trying to pull off like the erasure of 27 systems.

Looking at all of our current connection metrics everything today seems to be fine. The odd spikes yesterday are no longer occurring and abnormal logout rates are at baseline.

If there is an issue that we are not seeing in the metrics, then we will need tickets to Customer Support with details on RL location, what ISP they are connecting through, what kind of network (wired vs wireless, ADSL vs fiber). Also a traceroute from their local computer to tranquility.servers.eveonline.com and a SpeedTest to a nearby location with the ticket.

So if you or your eve friends are still having connection issues please reach out to us at https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us

This is not a 3 day issue either right after the Gate prank random nodes started crashing and kicking out players which caused losses CCP decided were player caused and decided to not reimburse. Please keep in mind a significant portion of Eve players are highly technically minded and will blame you for everything from your CDN to the server (as they should). There is also been a recent change to the route traffic coming from NA, Africa, Russia and Australia are taking to Eve servers. Are you certain this is not the cause of the issue?

1 Like

This has been going on for a while. There is no point asking players to report it. Far too many of us have had our time wasted by GMs giving canned “our logs show nothing responses”

Which is then made worse by chances of reimbursement being a complete roll of the dice.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.