Mass test on Singularity: Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 for Abyssal Deadspace

Intrepid test pilots,

Read here to learn how to connect to Singularity and join in

We are planning to run a second mass test on Singularity on Wednesday, May 23rd, at 17:00 UTC (EVE/New Eden time).

Join the chat channels MassTesting (for instructions from CCP), and MassQuestions (to provide feedback on the mass test).

What's being tested:

• Abyssal Deadspace Server performance
    • Stress Test for concurrent active participants
    • Testing performance of Jumps to and from the Abyss
  • Abyssal Deadspace Client performance
    • We are interested in your clients performance during an Abyssal Deadspace encounter

Time Dilation may occur during this mass test as we are aiming at a high population for the duration.

Test steps:

Since we are going into the Abyss, you will want to fit yourself into an appropriate Cruiser.
  1. We will start in FD-MLJ, at the station - [FD-MLJ VII - Moon 2 - Intaki Bank Depository]
  2. Fit yourself some cruisers for the testing of Abyssal Deadspace. The more cruisers you have ready the better.
  3. At a designated time, about 17:10 UTC we will undock from the station and prepare to all jump into the Abyss.
  4. When the word is given in the MassTesting chat channel, we will jump simultaneously.
  5. From here on, complete as many Abyssal Deadspace encounters as you can over the next 45-60 minutes.
  6. Further instructions may be given out in the MassTesting chat channel.

Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test

when ccp will claim sov in 0.0 space?

how we can continue to build our ships in claimed sov if we cant buy components for our nyxes hels aeons avatars etc.

Would love to participate, but either SiSi kicks me 3-5 minutes into a filament or the OSX client locks up.

Any mirror in this release ? cause last was on feb and many people are lock out :frowning:
In case of negative answer when will be next?
Thanks

3 Likes

cool 2 days advance notice :slight_smile: thanks
(edit : on the launcher)

I’m still an Alpha on Sisi, is there anyway to fix this?

nope you always need next mirror

try to buy plex from a station at 100ISK/unit and upgrade your clone status with that almost free plex

no idea if it works, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t

and then do /copyskills to get your current skills, /copyships for your ships

1 Like

Mirror would be nice still locked out…

1 Like

Agreed! Mirror would be appreciated.

1 Like

I’ll give that a try, thanks.

Yes, simply use the 100isk market seeding to get PLEX for 100isk and upgrade to Omega via your PLEX vault or the NES store.

2 Likes

For those asking about mirrors - no there will not be a mirror prior to this test. The next mirror is likely to be shortly after the outpost migration occurs on TQ.

I’ll be there :+1:

Is a cruiser the largest ship allowed in the site? How “strict” is the cruiser recommendation? I don’t want to waste anyone’s time by bringing in a big ol’ ship if it won’t help the test.

Cruiser hulls (T1/navy/pirate/T2) are the only hulls allowed. Neither smaller, nor larger ships can enter abyssal space.

What about T3?

Skillpoints have been applied to those characters participated in the Mass Test today. Thank you for coming!

What about people that have been participating for the last few week’s but had work yesterday :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.