Melicien Tetro for CSM18 šŸ”ŗ

There canā€™t be enough Pochven candidates, have my vote too!

1 Like

Correct! We gotta conspire like everybody else does to win this rigged game. ;D

Iā€™m super old, so my employment history is forever long.
Hereā€™s a little snippet to show you my recent activity, and involvement with totality and Pochven. :smiley:

I think Melicien would be good on the CSM for the continued health of Pochven.

1 Like

A Brief Summary of My CSM18 Campaign in EVE Online:

My EVE Online Journey: Back in May 2004, when I was just 15, I joined EVE Online with the influence of a close friend and his brother. We formed our own groups, engaged in battles, and I became a drone pilot in my trusty Vexor. Over the years, I brought in more friends and explored various aspects of the game, adapting to its changes. The game landscape evolved, leading us to wormholes and eventually to Pandemic Horde, where I learned and grew alongside my partner. The Invasion era shook things up, leading me to champion through Liminality and even forming the Stribog group. My journey culminated in establishing the AZDAJA CLADE alliance, focused on unity and community building in Pochven.

My Expertise:

1. Triglavian Lore and Pochven: My involvement in the Triglavian narrative and Pochven is deeply personal, having fought in the Invasion and nurtured a vision for a thriving Pochven. I aim to facilitate communication between invested Triglavian groups and CCP for the regionā€™s betterment.
  2. New Player Experience: Partnering with a player who joined in 2014 and engaging with newer players has given me insights into the challenges and potential of retaining new players, something Iā€™m passionate about improving.
  3. Roleplay: Iā€™ve fully embraced roleplaying within the EVE universe, delving into Triglavian lore and immersing myself in my capsuleerā€™s persona. This commitment provides me a unique perspective on the gameā€™s immersive elements.

Why Iā€™m Running for CSM: My core objective is to stand as a representative for the Pochven community, ensuring that Triglavian-related matters are at the forefront. With no ties to nullsec, I believe I can provide valuable guidance and insights to further the development of Pochven.

What Players Can Expect from Me: I promise to be accessible and engaged with players, addressing concerns related to Pochven, new player experiences, and Triglavian lore. I will remain steadfast in upholding my values and only respond to loyalties that align with my platform. Iā€™m not here to purchase votes or entertain unrelated agendas.

Final Words: My journey in EVE Online has spanned almost two decades, and my passion for the game, Triglavian lore, and Pochven has only grown stronger. If elected to CSM18, I aim to bring this passion, my unique insights, and my commitment to inclusivity to the table, advocating for our communityā€™s interests and shaping the future of EVE Online.

q

1. What do CCP do correctly?
  2. What do CCP do incorrectly?
  3. What do you wish existed in-game that doesnā€™t?
  4. What exists in-game that you wish didnā€™t?
  5. What exists in-game that you think ought to continue to exist?
  6. What doesnā€™t exist in-game that you hope never comes into existence?
  7. How would you improve PI?
  8. How would you improve the entire corporation UI?

1:Keep this game running for 20 years, looking like another 20 more
2:Pandering too much to null blocks and multiboxers instead of new and potential users.
3:Xordazh as a player ship

4:Slavery Roleplay, Hisec Ganking, Multiboxing
5:POCHVEN
6:Erotic Roleplay Cosmetics
7:Hotkeys, Copying layouts, and combat interactions with the larger world
8:start again from scratch, with a focus team made mostly of new players trying to lead a corp.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know that I didnā€™t want this either.

4:Slavery Roleplay,

Hmm this is an edge, good point.

8:start again from scratch, with a focus team made mostly of new players trying to lead a corp.

This s a good strategy, and Iā€™m myself am unsure whether anything can be made of the current Ui, it may be necessary to start from scratch. Iā€™d probably extend on your suggestion by including, Inexperienced, and experienced players in all sized corps, from all the various areas of space to insure the most needs are satisfied in the most integrative way.

thanks for your reply, Iā€™d heart your post but iā€™m all out of hearts.

1 Like

6.Sorry for sharing, I know this because my little brother plays second life lol
thanks! your additions are great as well. my only concern is that maybe the old corp ui is somehow load bearing code. XD

Iā€™m pretty sure that it is load baring code and thatā€™s essentially the reason they havenā€™t touched it. They donā€™t want to accidentally win EvE themselves.

1 Like

I like to tell my people that youā€™re winning eve as long as youā€™re having fun ;D

Somebody asked me HOW DID YOU GET BANNED FROM R/EVE

let me explain

1 Like

apparently some people think i should be more tolerant of hate speech to be able to run for csm.
weird, huh?

Will you oppose RMT and Gambling operations being run off TOR and other means, Melicien?

1 Like

This is a really complex question for me, and you might not like the answer I apologize in advance.

Letā€™s start with the answer to your question
Yes, I would oppose all gambling and currency exchange that takes place outside of the tos and eula, vehemently. Certain groups have held illegal control of these operations for a very long time, devoid of scruples or oversight.

That said, Iā€™m extremely sympathetic to people who desire a ā€œplay to earnā€ model for eve online.
activity like this is going to happen regardless, and itā€™s either in criminal hands outside of the game, or an accessible balanced feature that CCP profits from. Iā€™d prefer the latter.

Let me be more direct:

IF you KNOW, or FOUND, that anyone, including people in your leadership or otherwise participating in a group scheme that encompresses alliances friends and enemies participating in gambling OUTSIDE THE GAME using ISK / PLEX, would YOU report it to CCP?

Yes or No?

1 Like

Oh. Hell yes.
Iā€™m not compromised on that front.
Iā€™m very happy to gather data and make reports about such activity.

This is a surprising and concerning stance for an CSM candidate, I firmly believe any game which commercializes its activities dies as a game. Everything from botting to input broadcasting, any other type of cash flow optimization will get to new highs, as there would be a direct profit margin increase. The former game would be flooded with AI based ā€œplayersā€ to harvest profits. This is the worst kind of a dystopian scenario I cannot imagine for EvE ā€¦ a game can only live and survive, especially EvE, as long as it doesnā€™t matter in the real world.

1 Like

I understand your stance.
Iā€™ve got players living in countries where the exchange rate to plex is pretty jacked.
Itā€™s hard for them to pay for their subs, theyā€™re forced to grind plex for omega, and in general they ride the struggle bus.
These players should probably EVENTUALLY be able to pull isk out and pay rent for a month or whatever it is going on in their local economy.
Itā€™s been going on forever.
I know thatā€™s not a satisfactory answer, but I have others concerns in mind.
Iā€™ve been getting paid to write about eve, for example, and it doesnā€™t feel very dystopian.
Creating gameplay that isnā€™t easily solvable by AI is a whole different issue.

tl;dr illegal rmt, no. play to earn, sure.
I understand this is a super fringe opinion, and at this point itā€™s functionally my private opinion lol.
That said, if CCP asks me, Iā€™m going to give them my opinions.

Iā€™m streaming AC6 but Iā€™m open for eve questions as well. :smiley: