[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

IMG1164463656

3 Likes

more%20realistic%20VMG%20ad

2 Likes

Maybe we should point anthro in the direction of a leadership injection so he can actually do anything in his tz

1 Like

We already offered Anthro a place in Marmites, but you can see on Eveskunk how salty he responded to our serious offer. Some will never learn it seems. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Hmm, I was misinformed,

Carry on :smiley:

Natural CloneKiller > or you scared as always?
Khromius > hoping you B****s come back in real ships

So we did and they jump cloned out of there, leaving their ships behind… :frowning:

Killed a few more pocos and danced back home.

2 Likes

hopefully we see them down in hek for that poco :slight_smile:

New Tshirt I’m buying

3 Likes

Looks like Anthro extracted all of his leadership skills.

Ok flagged for off topic. Dont hire VMG because their leadership is non-existant, Its as if they have extracted all of their leadership skills.

3 Likes

Best part is they went to nourv to smack tainted about not bringing fights, RIGHT AFTER THEY JUMP CLONED AWAY FROM YOU. Absolutely ■■■■■■■ epic

1 Like

77c285b9e27675c2d2cf4b5747930761e61cf98b_1_352x499

Stay safe and jumpclone back to jita ponies

VMG is paying omega to sit in top station of jita with them for some comfort logi lmfao

run and hide, they are 1 trick ponies

More people left the sinking ship…

The comments in here https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a2/Salt_mine_0096.jpg

1 Like

Don’t be silly! Dear me the education level on here is sub par!

Now you have reafirmed your lack of intelligence!

ok savoy

Good analogy, I think this Cardinal has Jr after his name to advise us all of his Brain size.

You are both wrong by the way as I am neither a “Savoy” or a “vegetable”

har har har, or perhapse it’s a super obvious alt of Pheonix Jr, But who knows, maybe your little league insults will prove to be true, The world may never know