[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

What is “Super obvious”?

You would say that.

Did you think and write that all by yourself?

yes I did

Sorry I had to type a quick response to grab the 999 mark so lukka could hurry and paste his 1000 mark before seager did

gottem

1 Like

1000!!! \o/

I’d Like to thank Danger Gnomes for making this momentous occasion happen.

5 Likes

I agree.

eee2c2d45c6fb52b9b0237a944a4b2b3

incoming salt

SALT EXTRACTED

2 Likes

I only speak the truth as Our pope Gary demands it

4 Likes

Firstly let me just say that to insult somebodys intelligence you need to know what level they are at and to try by assuming you know makes you look very silly.

Secondly jumping in and insulting somebodys intelligence without any forethought or knowledge shows you have put no rational thought behind the insult.

As such the insult shows you to be irrational in your thoughts and ideas.

If Gary is a pope then I am his saviour!

That is rather random just like Cardinal Jr’s posts lol.

Your an angry cabbage not a savior, there is only one light, and one pope and his name is Gary

I am sure Gary has the choir boys on their knees when he appears!

Like khromius has anthro everyday

3 Likes

Sorry you lost me who are you reffering to?

Khrom: Anthro! I would like for you to (insert some retarded idea khrom has next) (He’s good for stupid ideas)

Anthro: YES DADDY!

2 Likes

Firstly I have no idea what Saeger is on about, Cardinal! you are just way out there lol

You pair please tell me you will never try to become detectives lol.

its nothing to do with you m8, this is a VMG thread not a Sasty thread, so the insults are directed at VMG. not everything is about you.

Please stop making silly assumptions, I’m pretty sure you mentioned something like that in earlier posts

I am making no assumptions, I am just replying to your paranoia and infatuation.