[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

(Alocer Agaliarept) #535

Genuine God like eve play here guys, keep up the good work, please avoid all bloodraider frigates

(Natural CloneKiller) #536

Tell me what is it like to fly a space ship in a game when you are so used to riding a horse to school.

(Alocer Agaliarept) #537

Finally replying to jr leads me to believe you are embarrassed by this loss, as you should be.

(Pheonix Jr) #538

I guess you could call me primitive, But maybe you should save such a comment for when my alliance has a machariel loss to NPC frigs.

Unable to find the button?

Edit, I suppose natural did forget where the button was, -sigh

(Erin Davis) #539

Edit- Nevermind, was told it was some kind of event he decided to try and do or something.

(Tora Bushido) #540

Haha… you funny man… you do realise your killboard only shows trade hub systems and those connecting? That’s not hunting for men, it’s blobbing for beginners.

Tickle tickle tickle … :kissing_heart:

(Yaosus) #541

Sorry to bother you kind Sir, but who are you?

(Yaosus) #542

asdfg

(gnshadowninja) #543

Pretty sure Vylade is next to Dodixie (Trade Hub) :roll_eyes:

(Yaosus) #544

The space janitors alliance leader is here to troll. He’ll send Apophis in here soon enough if the wrecks are blue :slight_smile:

(Tora Bushido) #545

Yes it is. And your point is? All I said is, that almost all kills by VMG are on trade hubs and connecting sites. Am not saying you shouldnt be there at all, but 90%+ is in my opinion to much to call VMG active hunters.

But we had these discussion before, so let’s not do it all over again. :smirk:

(Darvo Thellere) #546

Maybe we should ping blood raiders for the next sotiyo defend. VMG wouldnt show up i guess.

(Natural CloneKiller) #547

Looking to make the most of high sec moon mining. Hire vmg to protect your assets.

(Yaosus) #548

asdfg

(Alocer Agaliarept) #549

Tora’s secret plan " Have vmg recruit so much marmite that they become marmite" fast forward to now and loeni actually needs the ability to recruit removed. lmfao

(Cyber Fight'r) #550

Guys…
You all are great. But can you please stop with that bs Postings? We all play a spaceship GAME! So if you have a problem wit each other fit some ships and discuss that on the field…

(Saeger1737) #551

I like the double sensor boosted Mach because that’s a trademark marmite fit

(Yaosus) #552

asdfg

(Alocer Agaliarept) #553

Notice Citadel Defense in the first listed on every fanboy poster Yaosus makes, The best part is last citadel op VMG had they were barely above 5% of the fleet. “The Best”

(gnshadowninja) #554

The OP was successful, shows VMG will go to any extent regardless. That’s what makes us the best