[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

Genuine God like eve play here guys, keep up the good work, please avoid all bloodraider frigates

2 Likes

Tell me what is it like to fly a space ship in a game when you are so used to riding a horse to school.

1 Like

Finally replying to jr leads me to believe you are embarrassed by this loss, as you should be.

1 Like

I guess you could call me primitive, But maybe you should save such a comment for when my alliance has a machariel loss to NPC frigs.

Unable to find the button?

Edit, I suppose natural did forget where the button was, -sigh

Edit- Nevermind, was told it was some kind of event he decided to try and do or something.

Haha… you funny man… you do realise your killboard only shows trade hub systems and those connecting? That’s not hunting for men, it’s blobbing for beginners.

Tickle tickle tickle … :kissing_heart:

Sorry to bother you kind Sir, but who are you?

asdfg

Pretty sure Vylade is next to Dodixie (Trade Hub) :roll_eyes:

The space janitors alliance leader is here to troll. He’ll send Apophis in here soon enough if the wrecks are blue :slight_smile:

Yes it is. And your point is? All I said is, that almost all kills by VMG are on trade hubs and connecting sites. Am not saying you shouldnt be there at all, but 90%+ is in my opinion to much to call VMG active hunters.

But we had these discussion before, so let’s not do it all over again. :smirk:

Maybe we should ping blood raiders for the next sotiyo defend. VMG wouldnt show up i guess.

3 Likes

Looking to make the most of high sec moon mining. Hire vmg to protect your assets.

asdfg

Tora’s secret plan " Have vmg recruit so much marmite that they become marmite" fast forward to now and loeni actually needs the ability to recruit removed. lmfao

1 Like

Guys…
You all are great. But can you please stop with that bs Postings? We all play a spaceship GAME! So if you have a problem wit each other fit some ships and discuss that on the field…

1 Like

I like the double sensor boosted Mach because that’s a trademark marmite fit

asdfg

Notice Citadel Defense in the first listed on every fanboy poster Yaosus makes, The best part is last citadel op VMG had they were barely above 5% of the fleet. “The Best”

The OP was successful, shows VMG will go to any extent regardless. That’s what makes us the best