[ MERCS 4 HIRE ] Final Ultimatum

We can neither confirm nor deny that our agency has any records matching your request and or statements.

Please note our secretary will disavow any knowledge of our agent’s actions and deny any involvement of activities towards outside entities of any kind.

Final Ultimatum takes seriously all threats and potential threats to our agents, our assets, and our mission and takes action whenever credible information is developed.

Thanks for the kill mail alazarr & your charitable donations.
You are the weakest link - Goodbye :stuck_out_tongue:

you see i left final ultimatum because i found out they where ripping people off… when i left so did redrum 0hell dab dabones and the diplo team tugboat and there alliance because they didnt want anything to do with the lying scammers as well i recall in a earlier post naomi yazmin stating they kicked me out well well thats not the way it was and ill be posting all info now as well as emails to prove so

Diplo team left because they didnt want any part of them
FW: Re: FW: CASE: BADINC
Sent: 2019.03.31 00:16
To: alazarr,

Hello alazarr,
I just wanted you to know that we are no longer in the alliance. We have left so I don’t talk to them any more.

Kind Regards,
~Tug~

Re: FW: CASE: BADINC
Sent: 2019.03.30 00:16
To: TugBoat-75 Rinah,

As you all see i will continue to pick you apart for as long as it takes the war decks will start again as well theres no hiding from that i would suggest that you straighten out your bill with me or like i said this will never stop…

Removed a post discussing moderation. Do not discuss moderation and don’t spam. Thank you.

Alazarr there’s a 8 bil incomplete contract that absolutely no one showed up to then three’s a 10 bil azbel a 3 bil fully fitted athner in hoona that’s what i put in. theres also billions in ships that i donated to members that i don’t really care about. as i support the cause. but i cant support the constant poor decisions and the inability to setup a base location and secure it. as well as bringing in members that are suspicious to start with and wanting us to hand over personal esi info to them
Naomi Yazmin [F1NɅL] Ξn𝑓ield 𝕄cLarénToday at 9:42 AM
I’ve updated all my executive staff with regards to your self termination and request for compensation. It’s best left in their hands as I’m personally dealing with other priorities at this time.

Naomi Yazmin [F1NɅL] Ξn𝑓ield 𝕄cLarénToday at 2:30 AM Yeah let me get online and as for structures all payouts will occur Sunday and only Sunday.

We can neither confirm nor deny that our agency has any records matching your request and or statements.

Please note our secretary will disavow any knowledge of our agent’s actions and deny any involvement of activities towards outside entities of any kind.

Final Ultimatum takes seriously all threats and potential threats to our agents, our assets, and our mission and takes action whenever credible information is developed.

I’ll have to contact Tug and Kill in order to discredit you on using their names under false pretenses.

Make that 10.5 Billion after the destruction of your alt corps Anthanor :wink: Just saying

Naomi Yazmin [F1NɅL] Ξn𝑓ield 𝕄cLarénToday at 5:32 PM
All dealing can go through Nas and Abbie if it goes through me our written Alliance Policy states “left Corps” who have failed to make notification and any and all dealings are here by void. Its best to go through Nas and abbie. Going through me will get you war dec’t
Naomi Yazmin [F1NɅL] Ξn𝑓ield 𝕄cLarénToday at 5:41 PM
Please do not transmit any further msg’s… all proceedings can be brought to Nas and abbie.
Thanks

alazarr really nas you support this
i will alliance with you but final is dead to me
childish ■■■■■■■ scumbag
so my instinct was right like it is every time
Alazarr to Naomi Yazmin Today at 6:00 PM
as before conversation when we joined all structures and assets would be returned upon leaving the alliance as far as war decking me feel free to do so that’s a nice way to deal with things pretty immature thing to be threating me with considering your supposed to be a man of your word but like i called it your full of ■■■■ if your word is no good neither are you . bye the way your guys wonte attack me, dont escalate this any further then it needs to be
thats what i sent back to him through burns

This is the kind of Scumbags They arei will share more as time goes by bit id recommend if you have to hire Mercs these guys are not the ones you want to hire i also paid them 8 bil for a structure protection and the missed the timer. with no refunds i can back everything i say

Sent: 2019.01.21 00:04
We will be here all week providing honest info about a bunch of SCAMMERS
To: abbie abbie, alazarr, Nastasjjia, Rusted and Trusted,

Hello alazarr,

I’m one of the dispatch officers for Final Ultimatum.
I see you’ve placed an order as shown below;

Payment Summary
Processor: Naomi Yazmin
Description: FINAL ULTIMATUM
Order ID: F2E52T1
$8,772,000,000.00 Unpaid

Transaction Summary

Azbel - ( High Sec ) - Protection - 1 $8,772,000,000.00 Unpaid
Subtotal: $8,600,000,000.00 Unpaid
Alliance Taxes 2%: $172,000,000.00
Discounts - 10%: 0.00
Special Discount - 20% 0.00

Order Total: >> $8,772,000,000.00 <<

1 Like

Such scribble of context, clean this up a bit… at least put some efforts into your scribbles kind sir… For the people! Do IT FOR THE PEOPLE!!! :smiley:

Your going down. You should have just been a honorable honest person. And followed through on your word but oh ya your Word is no good… SCAMMEER

lmao ok please do follow up with this post to all of the eve community when you’ve accomplished this. I’m certain I speak aloud for many when I say they would love to see you follow up on your word.

iv already posted enough to make you look like a sack of ■■■■ and there will be more coming

1 Like

I hope so and I thank you for continuing to keep our forms alive kind sir. Its shows we are really doing the right thing out there.

Thank again lots of love <3
Final Ultimatum All Rights Reserved ®

Looks like we just got a few more contracts in and another alliance application, I’ll have to get back to you. Thanks

Alright, Alazarr… I know you’re disgruntled, but you fail to be able to grasp the difference between reality and a video game. Here are the facts:

1. People suddenly become hearing impaired when you threaten them. Odd… I know…
  2. You are not a client. You were the CEO of an industrial corp located in a pet alliance of Final Ultimatums’ . Nothing more.
  3. You, and you alone, entered into a business deal with one person from Final Ultimatum. Not the remaining 150+ members. All other parties here are innocent. Personal agreements you made that went sour are not the liability of these said innocents.
  4. You’ve been attacking innocent members of Final Ultimatum and even Marmite Collective, consisting of threats and borderline harassment through various communication methods including Eve-Mail, these forums, and Discord. Your actions may be considered criminal in real-life.
  5. As an executor, I satisfied a diplomatic resolution. You continued to threaten and harass people during my tenure, and threw my hard work “under a bus”, then you “burnt your bridge” with me when you started attacking structures and dis-respecting my diplomats. They were so stressed from you, they didn’t even want to deal with you. I advised you to not attack innocent people multiple times. You did not heed my advice.
  6. Any and all break-downs of diplomatic relations are a direct result of your actions. You got everything you wanted. Yet chose to have a tantrum when it wasn’t as per your timeline. You “shot yourself in the foot”.
  7. Your behavior is very un-becoming of a grown man.

So here’s my “Final Ultimatum”. You will:

1. Cease and desist any and all forms of communication with Final Ultimatum, it’s members, allies, clients, or blues. Including these forums, Discord, TS3, telephone calls, snail-mail, email, Eve-mail, smoke-signals, body language, Swahili, or any other conceivable form of communication humanly imaginable.
  2. Non-compliance in any manner will result in the below screenshot to be forwarded to a GM at CCP and/or authorities at Discord.
  3. Your comment is an undeniable real-life death threat that insinuates you will have gang-members of sorts physically harm or kill one of my members. I will not tolerate your threats whatsoever, and take them seriously.
  4. Undoubtedly your comments may be in direct violation of CCP’s EULA and may result in account suspension and/or termination.

Snip Third Party Linking of Logs is Prohibited Snip ~Buldath

If you threaten or grief another of my members in any fashion, I will proceed. Try me…

1 Like

I would like to rest my case your honour.
All this started when the alliance executive teams requested all ESI information and alazarr “As a Ceo” ( oh my goodness ) said “I’m not giving my ESI” and started telling all his indy side corp members not to issue an ESI as per requested from official executive staff…

Hmm, as you can see the result! Amazing leadership coming from alazarr to help and support his once great alliance to ensure his part for alliance wide security measures.

If anyone wants to join alazarr without having to issue any such ESI info feel free to apply to BADINC as he has not a clue.

Im not mad at all i just dont like dishonest scammers. i am a man of my word and will do what i say i will do just like right now. and will be here all week and the week after educating the good citizens of eve about how big of a bunch of scammers Final ultimatum are oh did i mention ill be here all year posting over and over again until final ultimatum is no more and everyone knows not to use you