[ MERCS 4 HIRE ] Final Ultimatum

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for me, I can tell you, you will find me. But you will face a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the forums now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Taken

1 Like

11 posts removed for spamming, and those in response to those posts. Critique of a Service is always allowed. However it must be done so in a manner that is not spam.

~Buldath

2 Likes

Thank you kindly and keep up all the great work and support you guys do! Always and greatly appreciated <3

Guess you just found out about your very juice structure we took down in Adar huh LMAO!!!

ISD Edit: Further 5 more posts removed for spam.~Buldath

Removed several spam posts. Do not continue. Only warning.

1 Like

Some time ago, I had the “pleasure” of working with these guys. I wanted to take 2 POCOs in the Irnin system. I was surprised at the design and functionality of the site, as well as how they communicate, very impressive, and inspires confidence. Then strange things started. At first they took money for 3 poco (I asked to kill 2), but I did not attach any importance to this, because the price is not big (and there is the possibility that I did not understand all the rules, English is not my language). After that, they told me to wait 1 week. During this week they didn’t start anything, they didn’t even declare war. I wrote to the manager, asking him to explain what was happening, he told me that they needed another week. OK. Guess what? Nothing has happened. A week later, they just told me that they could not fulfill the contract, and returned the money to me. Thanks so much for your time. Two weeks in the trash bag. Wonderful.
Behind a beautiful wrapper is a very tasteless candy. Absolutely not competent guys.

1 Like

We had seriously been backed up with your contract! We had been pushing hard from Halloween and wanted to take a break throughout the Christmas holiday but found ourselves pushing through that holiday as well. From that timeline, we have significantly improved/upgraded how we serve our clients as you will see by creating another contract with us, fake even just to see the automated responses message.

I assure you issues like this had been noticed and immediate methods to rectify the issues had been brought to the boardroom to ensure we rectified them.

The important thing and I thank you for your honestly was that we issued back the ISK.
On another note we retain all of our records and do hold a 100% client confidentiality policy, however because you have released your identity here openly we would like to reflect why we had charged you for x3 POCO’s as shown in the image below you had placed an order with us for the removal of x3 POCOs! please note in the email images also shown below Naomi Yazmin did in fact state for the record a 2 to 3 Week delay period kind sir.

If you would like to obtain our services again in the future and see how I’ve made corrective action to our services please evemail Naomi Yazmin and I’ll grant you 80% OFF your next contract with us!

Thank you kindly,
Naomi Yazmin

He released his identity but you just release literally every bit of information about his contract and the fact he was going after Omega and Friends.

Very professional :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, its almost 6:am here and I’m not perfect :roll_eyes:

Yes, my bad, it lasted 3 weeks.
Too many words and too little action (or no action at all).

1 Like

No problem, I forwarded the non censored version to the relevant people.

Excluding the screenshot @Exchumer just posted, your own eve mail you posted below states x2 pocos as well.

Looks like the qty of Poco removal service was a simply mis-click, however, your original contract was for x3 and you have been charged for x3 and fully 100% reimbursed for x3 due to our back up that month.

We’ve worked diligently to provide a service to valued clients across New Eden and are sympathetic to the service levels you had experienced with us and as mentioned are willing to offer 80% off on your next order.

Despite the criticism, we will continue to do our best for each of our valued clients and we are not always perfect and if in fact, we may screw up and I’m sure we will from time to time we’ll do our best to make up for it the best we can.

Thank you for your honestly and was certainly not my intention to have you experience our services like that on a 1st impression basis. We’ve made corrective action on our own experiences as well as client feedback.

Thanks again.
Side note* I may be able to have those Poco’s signed over to you with an arrangement our alliance might be making over the course of the next few days.

Kindest Regards,
Naomi Yazmin

First the 6 closed threads, now this. Im starting to enjoy your presence in this game more and more.

All I see here is a perfectly logical chain of events:

1. Alazarr threatens and trolls multiple executives of prominent mercenary alliances, including Final Ultimatum and Marmite Collective.
  2. Numerous war declarations spanning weeks from Final Ultimatum, Marmite Collective, P I R A T, and RIOT ensue…
  3. Alazarr runs to a un-named LS/0.0 alliance.
  4. They start losing structures in Alazarrs alt corps in HS. With no ability to defend them or assistance from his new alliance.
  5. His assets explode. Then he proceeds to spam the forums with false allegations, sends RL death threats, and was repeatedly warned by several ISD’s… all in a state of salt-induced rage… mere hours later.

Sounds like Final Ultimatum is “working as intended”. Mercenaries tend to create salt. I see more salt here than the Pacific ocean.

Obviously his grievances are a direct result of his own actions.

1 Like

Would you care to re-iterate on that comment?

1 Like

Not mine all mine are still standing and i see you moved all yours. run and hide like a bunch of little cowards

Re: list of my assetts
Sent: 2019.03.02 20:39
To: alazarr,

I’ve sucessfully managed to negotiate for all of that, except the 8 bill refund thus far. Also Dabs roles will be reinstated. Later on we’ll talk in Discord.

list of my assetts
Sent: 2019.03.02 20:37
To: Nastasjjia,

my assit list with final
1 azbel fitted fully i paid 10 bil
1 athner i paid 3 bil
1 failed contract 8 bil
500 plex

alazarr3%20alt%20Corp

I can go into great detail with regards to each of your known alts and break them down for the Eve community to see! You’re a liar and a serious waste of my personal time.

FW: CASE: BADINC
Sent: 2019.03.04 21:23
To: alazarr, Killxone, Naomi Yazmin,

Hello alazarr,

I hope this email finds you well. Moving forward Killxone and I will be handeling any further questions or concerns that you might have. We will be on tomorrow if you would like to arrange a time to talk about what will be happening moving forward. We look forward to working thru this unannounced self-dismissal as quickly as possable. As always Fly safe o7.

Kind Regards,
~Tug~

Final Ultimatum Council Department
Tug Industries
Final Ultimatum Industries