Message to EDENCOM forces from Convocation of Empyreans

The attempts to shake heat off of TTI/COE/Kyber by claiming that Ashterothi is no longer involved are hollow. Anybody can look at see who the CEO of kyber is and you don’t need to be a radiant mastermind to see that he is also still in a position of great influence within COE and TTI.

This entire thread is a gambit to confuse and muddy the waters with lies about hired guns and secret payments.

Well, I for one, know who has come off as looking like a dummy in this thread.

Yes, but you could have avoided that by not posting in this thread.

1 Like

What’s your point?

Aren’t you pro trig? So, what was this all about?

Judging from past intel, internal disputes. Say what you will about EDI but we don’t shoot at each other outside of previous conflicts.

Considering most CoE members are pro edencom, you do shoot at each others.

They are - or at least were, remains to be seen what comes from that - a Kybernaut support organization too.

Typical human nature. Kill 100 because 10 were bad boys.

Remains to be seen the real deal behind this. Also remains to be seen your stance on the rest of the triglavian community.

Peace o7

Those 100 should not let those 10 bad boys use them as shields, not when they are independent capsuleers perfectly capable of doing otherwise.

2 Likes

That argument is complete BS. Anyway.

I’m out.

Citation needed. Also, if they were so staunchly pro-EDENCOM why are they still there?

Where?

CoE. Obviously.

Which major Triglavian-supporting group have we not come to blows with on multiple occasions? I’m drawing a blank. Pretty sure we’ve been fighting most of them if not all of them for months on end.

Your associations matter. If you happily associate yourself with those who fought to plunge entire systems full of people into abyssal darkness, you shouldn’t be surprised when people take issue with you. The choice as whether or not to support the Triglavians in their fight against humanity isn’t a mere difference of opinion on an unimportant issue. It’s not like enjoying different flavors of ice cream or something. There are still billions of people trapped on the worlds they occupy. There were many more displaced by the Triglavians. There were many more massacred by the Triglavians.

If you’re okay with sharing an alliance with those who support the Triglavians, you’re okay with the evils they’ve done.

This is not some sort of sick game.

5 Likes

What if I were to offer assistance in helping to evacuate the remaining populations from these planets in the new region of Pochven? We have come to blows, but I want to assist these people just like you do. Would that be of interest to you?

If you do it, it would be very welcome, of course.

You should not do it on our account though; do not do it to appease us. Do it because it is right.

You are a Kybernaut director. You have access to resources and infrastructure in the region. Too little, too late, but if you are having second thoughts about what happens to the civilians, you are in a unique position to help Edencom and any local navies or volunteers in the evacuation efforts.

It should not matter to you if it is of an interest to us. If you really want to assist the civilians, you’ll do it regardless.

If there is something we can do for your rescue operations, by all means let us know, of course.

I’ve only recently come into a position of leadership in the Kybernaut Clade, so unfortunately I wasn’t in any type of position to provide that. I can say though that Ive always attempted to achieve peace even temporarily to try and keep the actions of ourselves from affecting lives that have no say in the matter, as well as being an advocate if ending hostilities, even if it’s as impossible as it sounds. I wish no I’ll will upon Edencom forces, nor their allies.

Regardless of what you all think of me, and Kybernauts as a whole, I’d like to extend this offer to you. We have access to information that can make this possible, and it can be done without additional bloodshed, while you have access to the assets and personnel to allow it to happen.

I know this will not end hostilities between our forces, but the lives that can be saved are more important right now than that. If you would like to take me up on that offer, either yourself or Ms. Elkin can feel free to get in touch with me privately and we can iron out the details.

N. Kondur.

I do? Since when do I have a better access to assets and personnel in Pochven than the Kybernauts?

Feel free to send your proposal to me in private though. No need to wait for me to be in contact.

1 Like

Thursday next.

Thanks, I’ll notify the station to expect you.

1 Like