Message to EDENCOM forces from Convocation of Empyreans

Kyber lost the majority of their holdings and resources in Pochven. They were effectively kicked out for being unproven and because of their affiliation with Ashterothi.

As I expected from the beginning, Triglavian territory has become simply another way for some capsuleers to screw others over, and nothing else has truly changed. I find it impossible to muster any sympathy for Kybernauts who have been screwed like they have screwed others. I will be looking forward to hearing of the inevitable reversal of fortune for those on top.

Suffer as you’ve made others suffer.

We haven’t asked for your sympathy, nor would we entertain the fact of wanting sympathy from someone as negative as yourself. I’m willing to work with those who would like to evacuate people from the affected systems. If you would like to be a part of that, so be it. However, spouting off and wishing for more suffering among the countless already suffering helps nothing and nobody. If you truly care for the already suffering, I hope to see you in Pochven, helping those whom can’t help themselves. Regardless, this discussion shouldn’t happen here, as it isn’t the intention of the discussion to cause more fights.

It so happens I am working an angle to do just that. If you can share the location of a wormhole into Skarkon we can begin.
I respect you for working to help those in need of evacuation. However, I cannot ignore that the actions of you and your fellow collaborators led to forcing these people out of their homes.

I understand that stance and respect it completely. Outside matters are keeping me from flying currently, but I will do what I can to get you that information as soon as I’m able.

The list of systems to scan for a C729 wormhole to Skarkon is:

Mimiror
Fegomenko
Orien
Osvetur
Unertek
Ennur
Meildolf
Illamur
Tabbetzur
Offikatlin
L4X-1V
WPV-JN
PX-IHN
C-4D0W
IL-H0A
M9-LAN
CT8K-0

The Etherium reach side makes it a little pesky but as the wormholes work currently, there is a guaranteed entry from one of those systems at all times.

Ah, thank you! This is excellent news.

To Whom It May Concern,

OpusMagnus has taken over as CEO of Kybernauts.

From this day forth we are to be considered independent Pro-Trig corporation.

Any diplomacy can be done in our public channel: Kybernauts

o7

OpusMagnus
CEO Kybernauts

Post modified to fit within the rules and regulations of The Summit ~ Arthie

1 Like

It would appear that Ash is now back in COE and in a position of influence.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.