[META] CODE as a controversial topic

Since when are they brave enough to venture into nullsec?

You spent a whole week in the channel
I’ve spent 3 years…

Are you part of the crowd that also claims/believes he was banned for rmt or whatever?

This. If their tendrils snaked into Nulsec, I’d be fully on board with what they’re doing. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Alas, if only the New Order of Highsec operated in nullsec…

7 Likes

You’d enjoy spending time in Stain plenty of juicy mission ships to exploit around my way :slight_smile:

Not sure if youre ready for some big boy pvp yet though :wink:

you do realize that most gankers have alts in the Imperium amongst other places?

1 Like

I refuse to believe that! It totally ruins the anti-CODE. narrative!

You can make a website, you can roleplay, you can dress it up however you want Code are just bullies. And that’s the saddest thing to be in an online community. You know it and they know it. I imagine that’s why they have to constantly pretend that’s not what they are because that’s just about as weak as it gets. I mean Code literally ganks 2 jumps from the start zone. They’ll say “we don’t gank starter ships” yea but you ganked that newbro whos been playing for a month and spent all his money on a Ret just to lose it his second time out. But none of that matters to Code cause you got cash for days so you are playing your own game and telling everyone how to play theirs.

1 Like

I see more and more faceless people around the forums. Weird.

This thread works out greatly. Ezwal would be damn proud of me. :blush:

Sad… CODE. Agents are simply playing the game in one of the many ways you can in this sandbox. This is a PVP game, which means that player vs player interaction is bound to happen.

Ever stop to think that there are players that have been playing for many months hiding out near these starter systems? What kind of boundary rule would you like to implement so that ganking can’t occur too close to a starter system? Ever think that month old character mining in a retriever really isn’t a new player at all?

They are promoting an active and intelligent form of gameplay. One that involves doing more than pressing a few buttons ever few minutes while watching Netflix. It involves thinking smart, not greedy, when fitting up your ships.

They encourage and reinforce behavior that actually makes players better at the game. Yeah, bullies. Like I said it’s just sad to read about all the weaklings in here. :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

I think the real story is that some null-seccers have ganking alts in high-sec. Because it would be really hard to believe that ganking alt can be the main for someone.

2 Likes

That’s all I’ve ever done in this game, believe it

2 Likes

Ganking is 100% more fun than anything you can do in nullsec, plus you get guaranteed tears

Way better than 90% tidi fights, cita bashes, donut wars, etc… lol

1 Like

Well… To each their own i guess…

I prefer real fights when i can lose though… :wink:

I spend about half a year ganking FW targets in high-sec. It was fun first 100 kills. Then it just got so boring that i simply left to run lvl4 missions :grin: At least there i needed to fly real ship and NPC really tried to kill me.

1 Like

:thinking: Surely not right?

Too bad you aren’t an elite pvper like myself and the other agents of the New Order. I myself have a track record of never losing, not even once. If you ever want to do some PvP again feel free to PM me for some tips.

4 Likes

I must ask not to bait for flames using the “real PvP” nonsense.

Thanks.

Why is that so hard to believe. I was in lowsec, null and for a very very long time in w-space only, but ganking miners in Highsec is by far the most fun I had in this game. Highsec is unique as it allows pretty complex interactions between individual players and not just “meet, shoot, gf”.

3 Likes

Pig is my main and ganking is my sole profession. All my alts are gankers or scouts.

Nothing but apex-predator elite PvP.

3 Likes

As i said “to each their own”. All i’ve seen about ganking miners points to very boring gameplay of precalculated attack of afk player. If you can find fun in it then more power to you.

1 Like

You have never done it, so how would you know?

This is not like fighting against an NPC. There are multiple things that can go wrong and people can screw your gank up. Also I really like to use the looter, which is my main, as a suspect bait after the gank. This looks a lot more legit than someone suddenly going suspect without reason. And sometimes they come back with their bling mission ships and sometimes with a fleet to knock my teeth in. All part of the fun and it is always different and changing.

The interesting part is that you play against other people which can react very unpredictably. You can have that in many different ways in different regions in EVE, but nowhere is it so available and instant like in Highsec.

I just hate to search for content for hours. I login and have instant access too some dunk-ready miners. Perfect for me.