[META] CODE as a controversial topic

I’ve done it. Once or twice. I don’ remember exactly.
And this is how you (order guys) present this process: afk miners, not paying attention, not tanking ships, etc etc…

However this:

present completely different story. Now you gank not-afk player (who can react or reship) and/or other players (who can attack your alt getting suspect).
This way the whole story looks a lot more engaging, yeah…

1 Like

Not even that, I generally hang out in Essence and can you guess what star system I am most likely to see CODE members in there? Algogille! If you don’t know, Algogille is not one of the CCP protected starter systems (and I don’t think it should be), however it is the only way in or out from Couster which is one of the career agent systems (a protected starter system). Lots of newbies pass through Algogille doing the starter missions and it’s a natural place for newbies who have just finished all the career agents to go and start mining and doing L1 missions (it’s what I did when I first started playing).

If CODE really cared about stopping “bot like activity in highsec” I would expect to see them more easily distributed through the region and not concentrated as close to newbies as you can get without risking CCP’s wrath.

1 Like

And why do you hang out there?

You do realize there are at most 30 CODE. guys on at once?
There’s over 1k systems in HS, so it’s pretty normal to see them where people are most likely to be found…

I hang out in Essence (mostly in Luminaire) because I’m a very casual player. I generally just log in, do a L3 mission or two, and call it a night. Sometimes I’ll charge into a WH or lowsec (usually factional warfare) to see how well I can survive in a real fight (not well) but right now I don’t have much interest in doing more then that.

It’s pretty easy to check that this is nonsense:

Zkillboard actually shows a list where an alliance is most active:

2 Likes

So your statement is based on what, 20 minutes of irregular observation?

I see. No need to continue, then. Thanks for your input.

This is why I try to live in null sec permanently, or at least as much as I can.  Because of CODE.

CODE  has made life difficult for hard-working miners like myself for too long.  Just because the game allows it, it doesn't mean it's right.

Good call. If you detest CODE. and the New Order of Highsec, a surefire way to avoid dealing with them is to move outside their territory.

Personally, I detest Fidelas Constans and their puritan views so I stay out of their territory. It also works out the best for both of us.

I’m glad you found happiness.

5 Likes

I gank in Essence (mostly in Arnon) because I’m a very casual player. I generally just log in, gank a retriever or two, and call it a night. Sometimes I’ll charge into Perimeter or Uedama (usually just for fun) to see how far I can bump a freighter before getting bored (pretty far) but right now I don’t have much interest in doing more than that.

5 Likes

Not at all.

C’mon man, a little ribbing, in the spirit of fun, won’t ruin anything.

No. James promotes an idea and the code grew out of it. He is not the leader, or a leader of anything tangible. Most people seem to have forgotten that initially it all was about the New Order and its Knights. It’s called minerbumping, not minerganking. :slight_smile:

LOL! What’s this? Another carebear to tell us all about how the New Order has lost it’s way and strayed from the “original path”.

You have no idea what you’re talking about, now more than ever.

1 Like

Why do you feel attacked?

You’re the one continuously acting like a carebear, and i’ve been pointing that out.
Can you point out any posts of mine where i do the same?

2 Likes

Miner, calm down. You’re just ignorant and it shows, same as everyday, carry on.

1 Like

sorry for the edit, it was too slow apparently.

Ironically CODE is funded by an alliance that afk mines in rorquals in null sec. and bot-carrier rats in dead end systems whose bots auto dock when local shows any non-blues.

3 Likes

Nope

CODE. has been funded by ganks and New Order members only since the Mittani stopped “sponsoring” the alliance

#themoreyouknow

1 Like

I’ll believe that when Mittani gives us the API’s of all his accounts and all his officer’s accounts and full view of his alliance corps wallets and transactions.

I personally have a friend that just recently donated 315b. I guess he’s a Mittani alt?

3 Likes