[META] CODE as a controversial topic

How do you feel about that? Is it making you angry that the Mittani is sponsoring our gank fleets in Highsec?

4 Likes

No. That’s called providing content. The propoganda part is hilarious though since that money comes from afk botted multibox nullsec rorqual mining.

1 Like

Where did it come from, before afkmultiboxrorqual mining was a thing?

0.0 space always had means to “afk-something”.

Looking at the evidence provided by CCP and the nullsec whiners, nullsec is carebear space. An interesting twist to their carebearism is that they hide in the group and get ships replaced. It stands to wonder, if many otherwise might not even engage. It makes a funny connection to several vocal members of code, who behave like carebears as well. Even the gameplay fits the description at least in parts. Interesting observation. Anyhow, this thread has most traffic during the USTZ +/- a few hours or so. Also quite interesting. So far it works. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, this is what i always see funny. People call others names while doing the same.

But this is what EvE is. :v:

1 Like

We’ve got to burn out the rot eventually, though.

If you got a plan I’d like to hear it.

You would not talk about overreactions if you studied CODE as much as me.

We all know that gankers are bullies not only in the game but also in real life because how else could they gank miners and freighters that are flown by other players who are just trying to play the game and not hurt anyone. It is not fair and there is no surprise that the online player count is so low when these old players are allowed to bully new players and make all of the game so toxic.

Now as for CODE gankers they are just alts of GOONS and not only that but Real GOONS (that means they could join because they were from the Something Awful forums. I have done a lot of reading about this). When they joined they were promised all about making lots of isk in nullsec and if they were good at making isk they could have their own little empire and renter corps to bully by the Mittani. (Now I don’t know if the Mittani is really James315 but he could be and I will talk about that another time).

What they were not told is all about having to get a tattoo on their arm to be promoted when they all went to meet at Fanfest in Iceland. btw, Iceland* has lots of volcanoes and lava just like that Other Place - that is why the Higher Up GOONS like it so much.

After you get the tattoo it means you become a Goon Lord (not all people in Goons get this just so you know - some are normal people who don’t know any better and you can still be their friend but be careful). Then you have to give 10% of your isk every month to Higher Up Goons for the RMT activities and for another kickstarter campaign about some book about Goons but mainly the Mittani.

The Goon Lords are angry and bitter about this and so they join CODE to take it out on the HighSec players who all pay for subs with real money and because they can do whatever they want in HighSec and are good people in RL without exception who just want to play alone in peace which makes CODE people who are bound for life jealous. They always want to gather tears and salt (they hate salt because in RL it burns them on the tattoo mark).

I am not afraid to say this because I hardly ever log in and besides CODE pilots are cowards and are no good at PvP and are scared of my powerful friends in nullsec.

PS If you look ok on the map , Iceland is opposite Australia. When The Judge’s favourite football team missed the finals series for the first time in 7 years they were able to get him over to Iceland and only there could the GOONS trick him**

**PPS GOONS are responsible for global warming (the greenhouse gases all come out of the volcanoes in Iceland from all the heat from the RMT Computers underground controlling the Rorqual/Carrier/0.01 Market Trading Bots). That is why they destroyed CO2 as a symbolic gesture , but I can’t talk anymore about that.

3 Likes

I’m sure you do, but why would i want to tell you? I know, you’re someone who has visions and tries to implement them. That’s a big bonus point. Still, i’m not sure what you’re thinking it is that you want to know?

This reminds me of the Infinite Solutions guy from Youtube. Absolutely excellent. LOL

I didn’t actually read that post. What’s the show about?

Watch a couple of these gems and you will understand completely.

Infinite Solutions

1 Like

Cheers. I checked out the one on finding tiny dinosaurs just now and that was pretty neat. Eve Onion has started up again which is good to see.

No
The rest of your wall of text is void

3 Likes

You probably should read it. It’s pretty funny.

3 Likes

I feel like it’s the same they always throw in these threads :stuck_out_tongue:

we’re bullies irl
we’re goons
we can’t pvp
Etc :wink:

It’s mostly creating a false idol for weak minds to become lemming-like zealots. I talked to one last night. He ran off after a short attempt at intellectual discourse.

Really it’s quite insulting to anyone of the Christian or catholic faith where that is a sin. This James315 is like a video-game Jimmy Swaggert. Jimmy didn’t profess his love for child prostitutes until they caught him…watch the youtube vid.

Lots of salt.

First and last comment.

2 Likes

And who was this “weak-minded zealot” that fled after you tried to talk to him last night?

Wolf doesn’t care about the thoughts of sheep :wink:

1 Like

aw . c’mon , i had to read your posts about alts not having balls and being lesser human beings and knew you were having a laugh … i think.