[MHE] Humanitarian Aid to those suffering under Khanid atrocities

Beggin’ yer vicious bitchness’s pardon, but… ineptitude would be something to ‘unfuck’, as it is, after all, a fuckup to put someone inept in charge.

2 Likes

The Minmatar scum breed faster than fedos if properly persuaded .I’m sure the Empire would help facilitate extra slaves if the rebels will have to be all put down.

And with a name like ‘Dread Saboteur’, you know you can trust this guy to be unbiased and detached!

4 Likes

Yes slaves are basicly a tool the Amarr use to keep the Empire going.These Minmatar scum literally chose to bite the hand that keeps them fed clothed and free of tribal infighting

Oh man, there’s some serious irony to unpack here.

4 Likes

Too much for me to get into right now. I don’t wanna have to write up 20,000 words just to satisfy my inner (and, you know, outer) pedant’s need to clarify.

1 Like

Do it.

4 Likes

I am really tired of people who have all these helpful suggestions who should do what with where but this is not your space, your home, or your crisis. While I’m glad everyone is willing to help until such a time these individual parties so eager use their resources to enable Khanids to push for change you all are just clanging outsiders adding noise to an already bad problem trying to run in first and claim “I helped”.

What is interesting is just this morning another crisis ended wonderfully with SFRIM aid because of exactly that. We enabled the locals to take care of themselves not shoved our way in.

Maybe you should enable instead of attempting to push your own agenda and getting more people killed as a result.

1 Like

You don’t want us sticking our noses in your business, stop making your business something that kills millions of our people.

3 Likes

Assuming you mean race its not just your people down there.

And I haven’t told you to not be involved, have I?

Its not your kingdom and these are not your citizens and until you enable a Khanid to do something about it you’re only making it worse.

This is a military operation, this isnt some earthquake or flood or even famine. This is a chemical attack with contaminated people and places.

1 Like

The Khanid are doing something about it. Indiscriminate slaughter, murdering millions. This is kind of what people are taking exception to.

6 Likes

Lords, Ladies, and Concerned Parties,

At roughly 20:50 New Eden Standard Time, Samira Kernher was unilaterally declared a terrorist by Sardar Marshal Soshan Fayez and made a global criminal. Acting upon the initiative of the Cerra Relief Mission, which is to preserve life, I attempted to provide remote assistance to Samira Kernher and those aboard her vessel, a Mastadon-class Deep Space Transport. In the process, the CONCORD Police Commander identified the humanitarian vessel as hostile and destroyed the Nestor-class Cerra Relief Mission flagship. All staff aboard the ship were lost, though refugees aboard the vessel managed to survive after heroic efforts of the aid staff.

I will review the ship’s recorder to determine the details of their heroism.

This flagrant misuse of CONCORD Police Action and disregard for the Theology Council by Sardar Marshal Fayez is an outrage!

By His light and His will,
Lord Reginald Sakakibara,
Lord Adjutant, Cerra Holding, Huola VII

Imagine the kind of terror they must feel at the notion of a Minmatar among them that shows even such slight tendencies towards self-determination as Samira Kernher, that they declare her, one of the most ‘true’ Amarr I’ve ever met, a terrorist…

… while I am free to pretty much do whatever I want in Amarr space.

How much must a free thinking Minmatar frighten them? What horrifying symbolism does she portray, if this is the kind of thing that makes them bypass CONCORD’s regulations and crimewatch?

This is one of the things they really should have thought through a bit better than this, because the message they’re sending, one of terror at what she represent… is not one they would want to be sent.

5 Likes

I am really tired of people who have all these helpful suggestions who should do what with where but this is not your space, your home, or your crisis. While I’m glad everyone is willing to help until such a time these individual parties so eager use their resources to enable Khanids to push for change you all are just clanging outsiders adding noise to an already bad problem trying to run in first and claim “I helped”.

What is interesting is just this morning another crisis ended wonderfully with SFRIM aid because of exactly that. We enabled the locals to take care of themselves not shoved our way in.

Maybe you should enable instead of attempting to push your own agenda and getting more people killed as a result.

And I am inclined to agree and let the right people handle it. But as it stands it seems the right people that should have solved this didn’t do so properly. You may not like that we brought it up, but if our initiatives spur the right people to do their job correctly, we have done our part. Wouldn’t you say?

In short, we’re just making sure it happens. Either by the right people, or if it must come to that, by ‘‘forcing our own agenda’’, as you so eloquently put it.

Anyway, it’s a bit late to put the lid back on and pretend everything’s fine in the Amarr backyard and claiming you’ll solve it yourselves. Several Million lost souls attest it wasn’t solved just yet.

1 Like

I was not aware I needed the blessing of the Theology Council to declare someone a criminal within my Holding, Lord Sakakibara. Also, given the chaos that I am sure is occurring over and on Kahah, with known terrorist and criminal elements present, I believe that Sardar Marshal Soshan Fayez acted perfectly within their power.

1 Like

Lady Admiral Newelle,

Both Sa-Baron Alar Chakaid and Samira Kernher have submitted to the authority of the Theology Council regarding their dispute. This escalation and broadening of Samira Kernher’s criminal status when she was engaged in a humanitarian aid mission is a miscarriage of justice. She performed no hostile maneuvers—unlike your subordinates in the Praetoria—and carried no weapons, nor is she a declared subject of the Khanid Kingdom.

On an unrelated note, the fact that Praetoria pilots—led by Lord Consort Shutaq—formed an honor guard around the Sardar Marshal and have unilaterally begun intimidating the humanitarian aid fleet in Kahah demonstrates where their loyalties lie in this matter.

By His light and His will,
Lord Reginald Sakakibara,
Lord Adjutant, Cerra Holding, Huola VII

Well as I’m a holder in the Kingdom I beg to differ Lady Newelle.

1 Like

Having Ms Kernher declared a terrorist in the entire Empire as a whole of course must go through the Council, but within the Kingdom the King and his agents are free to decide what they will.

As to the Praetorian presence, I shall leave that to the pilots that were there to respond to, other than saying PIE’s loyalty is to the Throne and to Order.