Mining nerfs = Drone replacement

Of course you people would. You’re the dying breed.

And what sort of ‘people’ do you think I am ?

Toxic and irrational who justify ruining the integrity of a game because of muh shekels baldy

One that can count higher than ten without removing their shoes and socks :stuck_out_tongue:

I can get to eleven by removing other garments.

1 Like

I should have seen that one coming.

On topic, limiting connections per IP screws with people who share a connection with other Eve players, furthermore such a limit is easily bypassed.

That loser mentality is why you people will never find solutions to the problems of eve. You justify it by bringing up excuses

That’s ironic considering that you want CCP to provide a solution to a perceived problem that you can’t find a solution to in game.

What your simple mind fails to grasp is that some of us don’t see multi-boxing as a problem in the first place.

And some people don’t see smoking as a problem. Doesn’t stop the habit from killing them over time.

Also, I provided a solution that actually works. I would wager multiboxers are the primary problem when it comes to mining.

I give € 3,50 for the lot.

I wager you’re an idiot.

1 Like

Better a game with less customers or maybe no game at all than a game where one alliance got the producer on the knees doing over 18 things…

You are beyond stupid.

1 Like

No i’m simply right…and you KNOW that i am…

3 Likes

You’re seriously equating a lethal RL cancer-causing drug with multi-boxing in a game ?!

And the non-miners (a majority I suspect) can get stuffed in the process ?

Kindly go away and rethink your life, this game obviously isn’t for you…

Well, the renters did…

If you can’t hack nullsec without back up, then consider going back to hi-sec.

This thread is a shining example of the terrible state that is null right now and why the nerfs are so badly needed. The amount of cancer in null is still surprising me.

@Solecist_Project had it right.

#FUCKFARMERS

3 Likes

Whether or not it’s okay, it is still miles better than it would be with any of the preposterously stupid ideas you have posted.

1 Like