Minmatar/Caldari: Relations

Hm. Suppose-- sort of. Except …

No, not really.

Soft power: getting others to want the outcomes you want, basically by using cultural, political, and foreign policy example to make them want to be who you are. It’s a Gallentean specialty.

Even I kind of wish I thought their system would really work in the long run.

2 Likes

is it really a specialty if no one want’s to be like the Gallente, outside of the Gallente themselves?

1 Like

Thank you for your permission to speak, I guess.

I’m glad we agree on that.

How is it that you know this? You seem speak with a great deal of confidence on the inner thoughts of other people. Is this actually what you’re saying and is this actually what you believe?

Yes, this war thing…

1 Like

Well-- its high point was probably the establishment of the Federation in the first place. Most of the people in the core empires who are still outside it either are pretty determined to remain themselves (Matari, Caldari) or have a rival universal idea (Amarr).

Doesn’t mean that they’ve stopped trying or that they’re not good at it though. Why do you think the Caldari have such a terror of Gallentean influence? It works. It works really well. If the alternative weren’t so dreadful (Reclaiming by the sword), the Amarr beginning to give it a try under the guidance of the Pax Amarria might give me a shiver. Actually it does a little anyway.

2 Likes

We don’t have official stance on Amarr Slavery, since it is Amarr slavery, not Caldari slavery. And in the State, the slavery is illegal. In the Empire it is legal, and that’s it. There is a good saying: live yourself and let others live as they want, if they don’t touch you.

We have a stance though about Minmatar war against the Empire because of slavery, since it looks like bullying the Empire, and in this conflict ones of us who fight for honor and not for money, we can stand only on the Amarr side.

And we in the State do understand concept of gratitude and duty, and we do understand your gratitude to the Federation. We also understand that if you stay on their side, you will be our enemy. Nothing personal, you just picked the wrong side to accept help from.

But on the other hand we can’t understand your (as national, not your personal) outrageous lack of gratitude to the person who has released more slaves than anyone else ever lived or lives. Instead of showing gratitude to her, you were dancing and celebrating her untimely death.

Considering she was not a Minmatar, but a foreigner to your nation, we can’t condone such behavior, as it clearly was something you brought outside your homes. Moreover, she did exactly what you consider “good deed” - as your soldiers themselves fight to release slaves; and you replied on her good deed (again, according to reasons of your soldiers to fight) with evil deed on a national scale. And thusly I will not recommend our compatriots making business deals or send any help to the Republic.

A pirate troll like you who was destroyed by State Protectorate guns for your slander against Caldari officers do not even understand what this word facts mean.

You should go back to your apartments drinking vodka and smoking cheap cigarettes like your gopnik parents and leave facts to true Caldari soldiers like myself.

3 Likes

On a more serious note, I do what I do in public here on the IGS because I don’t consider myself all that important and as such whatever I might say as essentially meaningless one way or another. I’m not going to change anyone else’s minds in any way, and knowing I’m already despised, a pariah, I can amuse myself with spectacles of the very worst kind because there is zero point or interest to any form of personal rapprochement with others.

You get used to getting loathed, abhorred, and denigrated by others and then one day the epiphany hits and you realize the joys of the equivalency in no longer caring what other people think, and by the same token accepting they don’t care what you think.

An equilibrium reached.

1 Like

That degree of bullshitting is really annoying.

Get the hell out of here, clown.

The hilarious thing is that she’s basically acting like you, against you.

Sure, it’s overacting, but that’s what you sound like to all the rest of us.

4 Likes

That is bullshitting as well, Makoto, because unlike her and YOU, I do not spread slanders.

Everything I’ve said about you, for example, I can bring into a court of jury any time and prove it to be true.

Moreover, if you are afraid of fair justice, I have honor and can stand for my words with weapons in hands, would it be in space or station. We all know how it turned out when I offered you such a chance.

So, please, for Maker’s sake, do not address me anymore, and do not dare to speak to or about me again. You didn’t deserve that.

Ah, but until someone is found guilty of slander before a real court, they aren’t a criminal, therefore calling them a slanderer is a lie. Because they haven’t been found guilty.

3 Likes

Considering it was slander about me, I know facts about myself way better than anyone else. And without court session in such case my word has greater volume than hers based on mere source of that word.

Yes, it means I can claim it was a slander without the court, as it was affecting my person.

Now, stop derailing thread and get out. I am tired of addressing every crap that trolls bring into threads about me just to derail conversations.

Ah, such an unbiased observer, so easily moved by simple reason and truth.

3 Likes

Stop expecting any modicum of self awareness.

2 Likes

:popcorn: and :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen!

I understand, that the initial message wasn’t the brilliant one at the most, but the issue of Minmatar and Caldari relations is a serious problem and should be raised and discussed properly.

But instead that, peoples like Ember, Priano, Nevyn, Gesakaarin are just turning it into their “playground”, that they use just to spread slanders about Caldari Officer.

If you can’t object a speaker without adressing a personality of a speaker (and listed person were openly doing it not just by adressing a personality, but spreading obvious false information), then be so kind to keep your mouths shut.

THIS IS IGS, NOT KINDERGARTEN.

Cease and desist.

…and this is why the Federation must be destroyed.

3 Likes

And why exactly? Though it wasn’t about the State or Republic, but still I am curious in your ability of logical reasoning.

O the hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Really?

1. I was giving her a chance for constructive discussion, shouldn’t I’ve just discarded her reply as a trolling?
  2. That wasn’t your business at all.
  3. Most likely I won’t give you a chance, as I clearly see no merit in doing so.