Minmatar rebellion was a catastrophe

But what does this “largest force of sheer population” represent?
Uneducated, unwashed, angry and poor beings, most of whom lives below poverty line, that State citizens wouldn’t even be able to survive. Lack of food, lack of commodities, lack of services, lack of medicine and human resources organization. These people are forced to become criminals by the same regime they have constructed, since they are unable to create something consistent. Hell, most of minmatars don’t even have proper clothes, they are so poor that they indecently display their skin! I am pretty sure you saw a lot of minmatars in their natural habitats, and that is… below human dignity. I barely can call these beings as humans, they are half-naked almost like wide animals. Brutes and savages.

Now, what this “sheer population” can do? Act as a cannon fodder? It is a well known fact, that the same minmatar ships require more crewmembers than ships of any other Empire. What is this, a way of Republic to weed out that population by stuffing them into ships like fish into barrels?

And should you speak about “science-hating” Amarr, if it is exactly Minmatars whose scientific levels are lowest in the cluster, who still stuff their ships with archaic fission reactors. Do you glow in the night after flying with THAT under your nose?..

Or, thanks for reminding for EMP XL. Minmatar weaponry again is still worst in the cluster. Well, yea, you can plug HUGE bullet in that barrel, good on you. But look how it works. Projectile bullets are propelled by a chemical reaction - explosion inside barrel inside YOUR OWN ship. You know, I prefer my missiles, because I know, that when they explode, they explode not inside my ship, but inside enemy ship.

So, what do we have: fission reactors, explosions inside weapon barrels, and generally frail and rusting ship infrsatructure. It is not surprise that from that shaking your ships fall apart, so you need dozens of engineers running around to reattach thingamajimmies that stop working. And compare that to Caldari mechanics. They just sin in Engine rooms and supervise gauges, that always report, that Everything goes smoothly.

Amarr technology is significantly more modern and advanced than minmatar’s odd jobs. I am surprised they don’t peek out from ship windows in EVA suits and throw javelins at enemy ships. That would be so minmatar!

Moreover, Minmatars disturbs peace - it’s them, who started the war against the Empire, and decided to bully them about slavery - that is internal issue of Amarr only. Warmongers and criminals, spreading out from their filthy overpopulated and underdeveloped regions, they poison the space with their hatred and lawlessness.

I am pretty sure that will stop the moment the Empire will reclaim the Republic, and I wish the Empire good luck in this feat. For the whole cluster will become cleaner and better place to live in once Minmatars will be collared and stuffed back into slave pens instead of spaceships.

2 Likes