Minral Frighter

I just wanna say…what the Hell people…?

You are making Whitehound and I pretty much take the same view points…? This is outrageous I’d much rather be calling a Whitehound a dingbat and I’m sure he’d rather be calling me a doofus. Can you people start doing it right so the normal way of things can obtain. :stuck_out_tongue:

/sarcasm… I have no issue agreeing with Whitehound when indeed the agreement is warranted.

Need more opinion on the main Idea and how do you think it is will help to improve the experince
in playing eve online.

Well… The OP was asking for a MINERAL freighter, not an ORE freighter. Specialized ships which carry ores (Veld, Scord, Pyro, Plagio, Ombre, Jaspet, etc.)

1. Miasmos
  2. Porpoise
  3. Orca
  4. Rorq

Specialized ships which haul minerals (trit, pyr, mex, iso, zyr, mega, etc.)

1. Kryos

So, there isn’t a specialized freighter level ship for moving minerals. But, IMO, we dont’ need one. Freighters and jump freighters can do the job fine. If you need more tritanium than this, you should probably consider moving compressed veldspar instead and having setting up reprocessing facilities at your desintation.

1 Like

As small producers no need for this freighter that specified for minerals but
what is about Titan builders ?
For multi ships building ?

The amount at that level is not something easy to calculate nor to do even
with groups.

The trit only that needed to build a titan, need like 41 frighter to haull it from
reprocessing Tatara to the factory which sotoyio.

it is good thing to add a freighter that spicifid for Minerals to haull it and the size
can be like 12M M3 of it.

1 Like

If you are in the business of building Titans, Putting up 40 courier contract of an in-system freighter haulage is pocket change…

If you’re not prepared to spend the man-hours hauling the stuff then pay someone else in your alliance to do it for you. There are pilots able to do your job. Generally speaking, I can have teather to teather freighter hauls done in nulsec for 1 Million ISK per load. that’s nothing.

Login tomorrow and your jobs will be done. It’s easy.

2 Likes

Good way of thinking.

And i prefer doing it my self.

Well then… Use a freighter and do those 40 trips yourself.

I’d still suggest that making a Titan is an alliance level activity and people would outsource the transportation. There just isn’t the need for CCP developers to spend time on a ship which will hardly be used, and make no positive contribution.

:slight_smile: yeah i understand that level.
And i understand the need.

BTW i sense like you guys do not want this to happen.
Why is it Not welcome adding new Frighter for minral only ?

because there is no Need for them ! some ppl say this now for the 28th times

i think it is enough for now.
The rest is under CSM and CCP desighners control if they saw this post.

1st … they never see this post :stuck_out_tongue:
2nd … if they realy see this post they will laugh at you and your lazyness
3rd… yes its enough because no Need

:sunglasses:

This is exactly right. By creating a dedicated mineral freighter you pretty much remove or significantly reduce the need for compression. And yes, a freighter can carry a significant amount of minerals. Mineral volume is 100 units/1m3. So if you 500,000 m3 you can carry 50,000,000 units of minerals.

I get 34 trips or so. But building a titan does not need to be made easier, IMO.

If you cant spell mineral right then you shouldn’t fly a freighter.

Let me flip the idea on your side.
Compressing made the build of Titan easier…

Compression has always been in the game. Before we’d turn minerals into things like ammo and then ship them out to NS and refine them and get back 100% of the minerals. CCP removed that, and gave us compression which was not quite as good.

More here on mineral compression.

1 Like

Rubbish…

This idea has no real need, use a Freighter or JF.

2 Likes

Good two Posts
Not sure if all still working.

No, it isn’t. CCP changed the reprocessing equation so you can’t get back 100% of what you put in. That is why they added the current compression mechanics.

that is literally the point…