{ MOTIVE } THE ACTUAL PURPOSE OF O.R.E "Kidnapped" Researcher #47

GUILTY

So, has any proof of life even been provided for the scientist in question or is everyone just keen on going along with this demented nonsense?

6 Likes

Gods, mark it down in the history books…I agree with Remi. This sideshow has gone on too long. Honestly.

1 Like

All evidence was gathered illegally and not according to New Eden Law

Not Guilty by reason of perjury

death rap

1 Like

Greetings , indeed , I too have found it odd none have asked for proof of life nor have any asked to see this photographic evidence of the crimes committed.

Though we certainly DO NOT answer to you , we feel we should at least share one of the crime scene photo’s to assure all that

1. We indeed have possession
  2. Fedo related crimes were committed

A WARNING TO THOSE FEINT OF HEART - THIS PICTURE MAY ONLY BE THAT OF A STATION HANGER … BUT IT IS HIGHLY DISTURBING

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Im sorry you had to see this

I look forward to your apology

1 Like

Shiver Me timber,!! Bring me a Clap of Thunder, matey, an make that bilge rat, walk the plank, and send him to Davey Jones locker!

1 Like

Regardless of how we obtained it , THE EVIDENCE SPEAKS for itself !!!

You are gonna allow a mortal who has been PROVEN to be quite a sick individual to go free, SOLEY based on a technicality?

What crimes do you take more serious !!?? Fedo-philia and MURDER or unorthodox Evidence gathering ?

You didn’t know the dancers personally !!! You didn’t see their fear when meeting The Researcher ! I failed those girls by allowing them to dance for a monster!

I am here to make sure there will be justice !!!

1 Like

Avast Ye, i Cracked Jenny’s Teacup at 13, wench Deck Cargo is First Rate

I’m not sure that I’ve ever heard about ‘Fedo related crimes’ before, but I suppose stranger things have happened in the cluster.

Really though, just seems like a crazy capsuleer who is trying to justify an upcoming execution of a prisoner. To be fair, most capsuleers don’t put nearly as much effort into their excuses for executing people, so at least Terry’s got something going for her.

11 Likes

I reiterate my previous stance of not guilty. The provided photographic evidence is an interface capture of a personnel bay manifest, and I also am largely in agreement with Arsia, regarding the elaborate excuse to try and execute someone.

And, this in mind, the statement about having employees exceptional at rehabilitation also extends to recovery from traumatic experiences such as this.

1 Like

Not Guilty, I find this display quite reprehensible.

1 Like

Seems a waste of skillset to simply space him, Not Guilty.

1 Like

The only new crime on display is that against organized asset management.

Get this farce over with and release your captive, this is pathetic.

3 Likes

Not Guilty, this seems rather excessive. As someone often on the wrong side of the law myself, what in the hell are you playing at here Terry?

1 Like

Not Guilty, simple as dear. This is truly an entertaining setup, but I do wish the darling researcher is able to recover from this deplorable state of affairs it seems they are thrust into.

1 Like

As someone with an extensive experience in intelligence work and evidences… this trial is seems quite deplorably structured, and evidence hardly convincing. Not Guilty.

1 Like

Not Guilty. Utterly unconscionable this sham.

1 Like

I will not honor this display with a vote.

Release your hostage, scum, or at least allow this to be settled with a civilized duel.

3 Likes

I echo the sentiments of Matriarch Aridia, this is hardly convincing evidence. Not Guilty.

1 Like