{ MOTIVE } THE ACTUAL PURPOSE OF O.R.E "Kidnapped" Researcher #47

I strongly agree with this suggestion, of what is done in wormhole space Bob is the only judgre.

What claim do you have for holding jurisdiction over this person for these crimes? This seems awfully lot like a show, not like real justice.

1 Like

Well, you know, we can’t have too many Deep Bureaucracy conspirators running around. That said, it would be nice to see someone bust out a pair of ruby slippers in trade. A dilemma.

In the old days, which were the best days, I vaguely remember we handled this sort of thing by putting the accused in a ritually prepared vessel. The ritually prepared vessel was then exploded (preferably with sacred laser light). Someone would hear a divine voice. That voice would say “you’ve got mail.”

The sacred mail would be opened. Written there, as if by the hand of God Herself, would be the verdict: either acquittal or death.

In that way, True Justice was achieved.

1 Like

The standards for capsule training are far too lax. Training tends to overemphasize physical compatibility and ignore mental and emotional factors.

Thus, a shockingly high percentage of pod pilots go insane or become monsters.

1 Like

It’s quite obvious that this “scientist” had bribed an unwitting freighter pilot for safe passage through Thera without first contacting local authorities for permission to enter their space. The consequences of his folly should be severe and swift.

1 Like

It has come to my attention some of our fellow members of the Intergalactic Summit seemed to be casting their votes based off of Greed under the guise of compassion.

We at Krookborne understand many of you have chosen a profession not quite as lucrative as Hauler Repossession. Our corporation profits are open to public for any too see. Those who inquire into our corporation KROOKBORNE numbers clearly see , this isn’t about the ISK .

Many of you would choose to release researcher #47 not for his families sake but for your wallets ! So you spout lies like,
IMPROPER TRIAL
INNSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE

You have seen the evidence for yourselves !!! But that didn’t help your ISK banks like his release into your custody would , Right??

I am willing to turn down offer’s of $8 Billion ISK in order to see Justice through!
And you call me deplorable ???

You even hate the very Trial you are the Jury of !!! The power and his fate has been given to the SUMMIT when it was MINE to TAKE to begin with. I can keep him captive for as long as I wish , Yet I choose compassion and trial by peers!

THERA DELVIERED HIM TO ME !!

You dare question the sanctity of Thera???

We do not take Thera gifts for granted ! Thera and Cloud Ring bless us with enough ISK , we don’t let it guide our morals

MORALITY > ISK

3 Likes

Shut up.

3 Likes

Learn how to Make ISK and go save money instead of researchers

1 Like

Terry TT… is here claiming to be morally superior while deleting her posts which showcase her own inherent GREED.

I was witness to the text of the deleted post in it’s short 2 second lifespan.

“LEARN TO MAKE ISK”

This is a Kangaroo Courty! The Charges are not based on any kind of morality.

SET THE PRISONER FREE!

Many of you are capable of doing what NEEDS to be done.

Others are ruled by ISK

More ISK was made in Hauler Repossessions this month then many of you AQUITTERS have made in your entire careers and you still think this is about ISK and some type of GREED.

LOOK AT THE NUMBERS!! YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND EM!!!

All you bleeding heart weaklings think about is ISK! ISK ISK ISK ISK MORE MORE MORE!!!

It wont make you strong
It wont make you stop being cowards
It wont keep you safe

Some of you should value TALENT as insatiably as you do ISK

1 Like

My intended goal, is the return of the scientist, in good health, and ALIVE to Outer Ring Excavations, and the scientist’s family.

I ultimately stand to lose a fair bit of isk on this endeavor, considering the material I previously put on offer for his acquisition. And, if you know anything about my activities and proclivities, ISK is hardly an object to me.

1 Like

The “something” that Terry has going for her is called Thera and its why YOUR here Arsia .

Terry also got some of your time too …

then again your time is better spent wasting it on entertaining Terry than it is wasting it on everything you mismanage with your stellar counsel of friends !

So glad you stopped by

1 Like

Guilty

1 Like

Well, I think I’ve found a capsuleer just as, if not more, crazy than Nauplius. Anyways … a special investigations team from the Sovereign Duchy of Beseth Dunijia’s Ministry of Internal Order is en route to review the evidence. I would appreciate it if you would also hand over transcripts of witness statements, and allow the team to interview witnesses to allow for a smoother investigation. Until the team makes their report, I would like to vote not guilty. If the team reports concrete findings of guilt on the part of this unidentified researcher, I will change my vote.

• Shasta

My god, just let the guy go already. Guilty or not, he’s gonna die to someone in a singular wing while mining hemorphite eventually.

I agree. My time is quite well spent interacting with the masses.

And besides, this sort of thread is just further evidence as to why there needs to at the very least be stricter regulations on just who is permitted to become an independent capsuleer. It’s exactly the sort of evidence that I need to present to CONCORD in that Council that you’re so fond of.

You’re so very welcome!

2 Likes

One in the eye of the cuttlefish I say!

GUILTY!

…[mumbles and whispers]…

What do you mean I already voted? I did no such thing! I demand both this vote and my previous not-vote be accounted for appropriately! I’m sure the lovely Terry would facilitate this for me!

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more , which is EXACTLY why O.R.E Researcher #47 is on Death Row .

The thought of a monster like #47 , having the possibility to eventually become an independent Capsuleer due to a lack of CONCORD regulation is beyond alarming.

So Alarming in fact, he stands on Death Row In Thera despite his value to Science and ISK Seekers

Well Arsia , it appears we agree

1 Like

How can any of you call this man Innocent?

Explain the blood!

1 Like

In exchange for dropping all the charges and his release into proper Serpentis custody, I’m willing to offer you one deluxe Fark M-460 four-wheeled ground vehicle in used condition, a handgun of old make, dubious legality, and questionable functionality, a slightly used brick of crash (more than 2/3rds of it there probably), one (1) mostly functional Sisters brand core probe, and a cup of coffee, cold.

I’ll even throw in a bunch of racy photos I found on a computer that at one time didn’t belong to me but does now. I don’t know who they’re of.

I’m afraid that’s I’m allowed to offer at this time.

1 Like