{ MOTIVE } THE ACTUAL PURPOSE OF O.R.E "Kidnapped" Researcher #47

Dear gods…you’ve likely just issued him with a challenge.

2 Likes

The only Challenge I accepted is the challenge of the TECH 2 HAULER

In the years past , before the proliferation of these RESEARCHERS, we didn’t need to worry about Haulers having the type of Technology to just push a DAMN BUTTON TO ALLOW THEIR IMMEDIATE ESCAPE , rendering every ONE OF THIER previous MISTAKES and every MASTERFUL HUNTER anticipation: MOOT !!!

SIMPLY BECAUSE OF A RESEARCHER’s INVENTION !!!

MORTAL RESEARCHERS!!!

Ones just like 47

1 Like

speaking as officer of the Wormhole Police, thera is dead to us. its not a wormhole, its highsec with extra steps. you wont find any sanctity there, just screeching capsuleers like you and misguided haulers. its a Bob-less place.

And what’s the MOST prevalent thing in Hi Sec ?

One must whale where the whales are…

No honor whaling in the desert and starving to death

Besides this is not a WHP Trial on Thera’s Sanctity and more importantly

Thera doesn’t need Bob

It has Terry

1 Like

Thera is a fantastic place for speeding up travel or to rendezvous with the rest of your fleet.

It is however, not generally a great place to meet well-adjusted capsuleers. Though, the Paleocybernetics Institute does have a nice cafe.

1 Like

We have ANOTHER THING in common Arsia!

I too love the Cafe located within Paleocybernetics Institute !

Its the very place this dragon keeps her treasure

2 Likes

With our jury unable to come to a conclusion I believe the only logical next step is to see if Bob deems him innocent or guilty.

The harsh light of the stars will burn away all deceit until only the truth is left!

1 Like

Good to see the IGS hasn’t changed in the slightest…

5 Likes

The Intergalactic Summit has never seen anyone like TERRY

I cant believe Alton Haveri himself hasn’t demanded an Interview !

Nor can I believe O.R.E CEO Afait Assette has refused to acknowledge the predicament their so called beloved researcher is in.

"These people are so much more then Employee’s of Outer Ring Excavations. They are Human beings, husbands and wives, mother and fathers, sons and daughters. All these people are now held against their will by a ruthless blah blah blah … The safe return of our people is the highest priority of ORE and our partners in the UPWELL CONSORTIUM blah blah blah "

All lies

They don’t even care enough to vote

1 Like

Trust me…we have.

3 Likes

Thera must burn. Death to the Therites.

2 Likes

I’ll count Aiko’s comment as 2 guilty votes under the following 2 reasons:

1. SHE is the true savior of Hi Sec
  2. SHE cleanses Mr. Governor’s Order

Worry not Aiko , I make sure Thera burns!!!

Along with it’s Mayor Gunbunny134 . we keep the fires raging all in the name of its god TERRY

2 Likes

Blessed by the presence of the Great Aiko Danuja

The Summits bleeding heart army of Arsia should be honored their votes are worth half as much as Aiko’s in this trial

It is ok, Arsia has formally ceded all her votes to me. I will now quote her directly, word for word, in her description of the Therian abomination.

Arsia has spoken, and denounced the Therites unto their doom.

1 Like

Arsia has such a way with words ! So inspiring !!

Perhaps its how she managed to make her stellar words here, just as valueless as they are within her council

1 Like

Umm… Since the… developments within this thread, I’m withdrawing my votes.

I mean, some people think believing that gigantic space cuttlefish dressed as lizard-people running a smoothie-based mind-control operation our of a chain of Fedo-themed restaurants in order to give ORE and Rodan control of the universe through compressing matter and creating Tiny Thukkers is “A Bit Much”, so I understand how seeking The Truth can be easily written off as crazy. But this?

This is A Bit Much.

Therefore, whilst I have great sympathy for The Cause, I think I’ll avoid any part of… this, lovelies.

1 Like

Having tallied up the vote (you don’t need to count it yourself, I am a servant of Bob and thereby infallible) I see only unanimous support for judgement by star.

When will we see the results of this judgement?

And in the event that the researcher is deemed guilty by Bob and is incinerated, how much would the researcher’s resulting plasma cost if one were interested in purchasing it?

The voting will continue until Friday barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Acquittal by Intergalactic Summit may result in a Judgment by Thera …
Time will Tell

O.R.E RESEARCHER #47 INTERROGATION / BIOGRAPHY REPORT

The following information was obtained during one of seven scheduled interrogations , using less than recognized procedures.

NAME: Calan Maudelle
ETH: Gallante
YC AGE: 27
HEIGHT: 1.86m
WEIGHT: 75kg
BLOOD: O -

PERCEPTION: 28.946623
INTELLIGENCE: 25.99532
MEMORY: 26.854226239
CHARISMA: 17.264315511
WILLPOWER: 18.3451282

Accuracy of this information has been verified through independent sources , However the validity of O.R.E Researcher’s name is subject to some scrutiny as pilot testimony was forced.

Well Afait ???

Clearly , we have your man

Have you considered seeking medical assistance for your obvious brain damage?

1 Like