Mutaplasmid Angst - did CCP err in listening to players?

I agree, but to be fair, gatecamping is probably the most exciting PVE there is. Almost every kind of item from all areas of space could drop.

2 Likes

Because adding a new feature to a game based on balance threatens that balance. There are plenty of activities in Eve which would be fun and exciting if some of the base problems with them were addressed instead of making entirely new content and introducing a destabilizing enchanting function.

I think that is a statement that touches on what I don’t want EvE to be about.
This isn’t Path of Exile where the point of the game is to get loot, so you can get more loot.
I’d think of EvE more as… castles of sand. A build it up, get it torn down, cry a bit, get revenge and gloat as you extract tears, and repeat :smiley:

1 Like

Why should CCP design Eve for you and only you, when it is a sandbox that people can enjoy any way that they want to?

Balance of the game is excellent already. There’s always the whiners of course, and the people who don’t understand that a stable meta can be healthy and prefer everything to be handed to them on a plater. But the balance is good. And mutaplasmids won’t change anything to it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.