My answer to "why so much players dont pvp"

I’m not complaining that players like you are docked. Targets like you wouldn’t be worth the 10,000 ISK I spend on ammo, quite frankly.

If it takes you TWO MONTHS to recoup the ISK that you’ve lost from PvP, you have done something gravely wrong. I’d ask where and how you make your ISK, but I’m going to assume you run missions in a very poorly fit mission running ship.

And what do we have here, a poorly fit mission running ship.

Look, I’m not complaining that “players” stay docked. Players like you aren’t even worth my time, quite frankly. I’m not even complaining that Carebears are “avoiding PvP they can’t afford” (which, btw, is a complete lie).

I’m saying. It’s your attitude. Your mindset. You play a game, refuse to learn how to get better at it, and continue to play it poorly. Then you complain about how “expensive” it is when you continue to play it poorly.

You can either (1) take responsibility, get better at the game, and utilize more efficient ways of making ISK (wait, sorry, I already know that you won’t because that would require you to swallow your pride, sorry hun~), or (2) do what you are already doing, and just complain about it, despite people all around you given your dozens of examples of what to do.

1 Like

Censured

Oh, you were MINING with that Raven. lmao
Well, that just makes my case for me.

Good luck, kiddo.
When you want to actually get better, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Censured

1 Like

Again, good luck kiddo.

I would be interested in mentoring and helping you, drop me a line in game.

1 Like

Censured

Censured

1 Like

What I am impressed with is that you take risks, that is often the most important attitude to have. Now it is just a case of refining your risk taking and making sure you optimise what you can fly.

1 Like

One of these days, you’ll learn. Or you won’t.
Eve won’t miss you.

You are so up yourself, lol

I can see that you are good at PvP your killboard speaks for itself, but go and test yourself against WH players and tell me how you do.

1 Like

Censured

Censured

Its cool cos anyone busts one of Yonna’s ships, Ill always replace it.

If she wants.

1 Like

Censured

1 Like

I’ll tell you why it’s boring:

1. No instant pvp Arena (great for noobs and testing builds)
  2. No pvp simulator to test out ship fits
  3. Takes too long to replace losses. i can insta-pvp in many other mmos.
  4. Real world economics makes the whole pvp thing flawed and too time consuming to work towards for a 30 second adrenaline rush.
  5. Killboards boost player stats while making other players look bad. Scrap the kb.

There is, it’s called SiSi, I test most of my fits there. Very helpful. Also if you want to test your fit on TQ, just go to Tama or other lowsec choke point, and you have plenty of test options. Else you have Pyfa to test offline.

You can, but it’s meaningless without real loss.

That’s the point of competition. KBs are the legacy of EvE.

1 Like

So a new player has to download/log into SiSi or whatever, purchase ship + fittings and then go find some person who may or may not be on the server ‘somewhere’ to do what?

What is it? How does it work? Is this really an alternative for new players?

Only for those players who focus on their killboard scores.

No they are not.

The legacy of Eve are the memories that people have of the great battles/fun times with comrades or people they have played with. It has nothing to do with pointless numbers on a webpage.

Ill take that bet and raise you “Heres a link to that kill we got that time we all had fun”

Like a keyring from Tenerife or Ft. Launderdale

3 Likes

Sorry, Eve is and was never a game for people with low IQ.

You seem to be the one who is obsessed the most about here. You know, opposing it means, you care. :wink: