My contribution to the "Highsec Lobby" initiative

Only because you can’t answer it, so are you still going to call me a white knight after this?

Whether or not you personally kept it your friend did and you support their decision to do so. You are criminal scum, so much worse than the people you claim to oppose.

Couldn’t, he had logged off. In most cases victims refuse our convo’s. They expect CODEy’s to be gloating at their loss.

Stop making excuses for your theft. You could have contracted the loot to him for zero ISK if you cared. But you would rather keep the loot for your own benefit.

5 Likes

Was this addressed to me?

1 Like

more like a dull negative white knight pos.

just my opinion.

2 Likes

Oh so apart from all the vitriol and crying you are asking for PvP advice? Is that it?

4 Likes

Look at the whiney salt…

I felt the ISK was better spent on the player who loot scooped it to enable them to do it more efficiently. Loot scooping is risky and they lose ships.

Was not for my benefit at all.

It is effective, exhibit A:

So maybe you should change the name from Anti Ganking community to Anti ganking, but steal your ■■■■ anyway community

4 Likes

I have to admit that I don’t know how much effort this require, but it does sounds much easier than the gank itself and, I don’t know if I’m clear with that but, I feel like it imply much less interaction for the “victim” and therefore, much less content. Just stealing loot without providing a fight for anybody.

That’s also possible, but since we are discussing about “Who the victim will be most angry at?”, we kinda have to consider an example where the victim do know what happend.

3 Likes

You go suspect if you nab the loot before them, in the case of me pointing the ganker loot scooper and blowing them up the loot becomes mine and my fleet mates. The game seems to agree with me…

Go and tell him and ask him. He could always put a bounty on me.

Like I said, you are criminal scum. You decided that you knew better than the rightful owner of the loot so you told the player who stole it to keep it for their own use. The honest thing would have been to give the loot back to the rightful owner, tell them about your anti-ganking work, and let them decide if they wish to contribute to the cause.

Look at the whiney salt…

Ah yes, the last resort of bad players with nothing better to offer: whining and crying about how everyone is “salty”, as if being so pathetic that people openly insult you is somehow a victory for you.

The game seems to agree with me…

Well that’s certainly pathetic, trying to hide behind a technicality of game mechanics. I’m sure the gank victim you stole from would of course agree that, because you took their loot from the original thief, you have a 100% valid claim to ownership.

Oh wait, that’s right, you don’t give a **** about the victims of ganking. You only care about masturbating over how “superior” you are to the gankers.

7 Likes

He logged and in most cases people do not accept our convos think that we are CODE gloating over their loss.

Speaking about your primary forum weapon I see.

Me, I did not take it.

So I am not a white knight then, make up your goddam mind will you!

I never go to Amarr, and don’t really know how many Tornados are usually there, but somehow I have the feeling that you’re simply lying again and making this look a bigger issue than it really is to try justify all the whining…

While I’m pretty sure there are almost always Tornados there, I’m pretty sure too it’s simply not true that there are that many all the time like you said, which would make the first answer you got a perfectly valid one.

But of course you don’t like that answer, because you somehow feel that there should be a way to deal with a vastly superior opponent if they are evil gankers, so now you’re gonna use it as an example of how the game mechanics do heavily favour the gankers…

5 Likes

Wow such a wad of evasion there, are you sure that you are an AG?

You could have contracted the loot to him for zero ISK. You are a pathetic thief who isn’t even honest enough to admit that he is a thief.

So I am not a white knight then, make up your goddam mind will you!

No, you are 100% a white knight. What you apparently don’t understand is that white knights are not legitimately good and heroic people, they’re smug assholes who only care about getting praise for their “virtue”. If someone calls you a white knight you should not consider it a compliment.

4 Likes

I never touched the loot.

I take it as a complement when someone like you calls me one.

You could have told your friend to contract it to him. But instead you decided that the “anti-gankers” are entitled to any loot they get their hands on, and screw the victim of the gank. Stop making excuses for your thuggish behavior.

I take it as a complement when someone like you calls me one.

Well that’s certainly an impressive level of delusion…

4 Likes

I told him to keep it.

When a plonker calls me a plonker, that is a win in my book.

If someone is still ganking because it isn’t still too tedious it is obviously a problem for Drac. He feels really offended by the activity really really deep inside. Why else would he spend half his life obsessing about it.

4 Likes

You’re obviously the one evading here the fact that you were lying (again) about this from the start, so you could dismiss the perfectly valid reply you got at first…

4 Likes

So you are back in the game for how long and you are already finding it tedious, should you have come back?