My contribution to the "Highsec Lobby" initiative

I told him to keep it.

When a plonker calls me a plonker, that is a win in my book.

If someone is still ganking because it isn’t still too tedious it is obviously a problem for Drac. He feels really offended by the activity really really deep inside. Why else would he spend half his life obsessing about it.

4 Likes

You’re obviously the one evading here the fact that you were lying (again) about this from the start, so you could dismiss the perfectly valid reply you got at first…

4 Likes

So you are back in the game for how long and you are already finding it tedious, should you have come back?

The AG who is making it fun for them reported 14 to me, though it could be some of their support characters.

I don’t find it tedious at all. I think you can’t read or at least comprehend though.

1 Like

You said tedious.

You could read a word. Should I clap or something?

3 Likes

If it makes you feel better, feel free.

Exactly. You and your friend are criminal scum. You don’t give a **** about the victim of the gank, all you care about is getting people to praise you for your “help”.

3 Likes

I don’t remember ever asking this victim to praise me?

No, but you are certainly here on the forum trying to get people to respect and praise you. But in reality you’re a petty thug who only cares about his own profit.

5 Likes

Nobody is questioning there may be 14 Tornados there at any given moment, you utterly dishonest piece of ■■■■. What I’m saying you’ve been lying about from the start is pretending there are that many there almost all the time, so you could dismiss the perfectly valid answer you got to your question at first…

4 Likes

Really…, wow, you are delusional, I could not give a rats ass what people think of me on this forum.

No one could work out what to do about them on the station, but someone from AG is making it tough for them. It was an answer to someone who had a whine fixation, you can see it above, it is your thread after all.

Yeah, right. You’re that incel loser white knighting some random woman on twitter because you think it will get you into her pants.

3 Likes

Twitter, why would I use that shite. In any case I am perfectly happy with my wife.

Yeah I mean it would also be a bit late to care about that dude :joy: :joy: :joy:
You are basically a synonym for the Dunning-Kruger effect at this point.

5 Likes

Now we get into the dictionary based insults. How new and exciting… sarc/

Let’s not forget that, in addition to stealing loot from gank victims, Dracvald’s “anti-gankers” award themselves participation trophies for dealing more damage than CONCORD on the killmail even when the ganker accomplished their goal and got the loot/kill. The whole thing is just so pathetic.

6 Likes