My eve feedback

■■■■■■■■.

Eve would probably have been better off if Something Awful never started playing the game, but the fact that griefing is not only allowed but encouraged by Dev made them playing a virtual certainty.

There is nothing more pathetic than people who waste their lives.

So many wasted years on Games like WoW that it ruled their lives.

At first, I was going to respond to some of your concerns, but then after seeing complaint after complaint- I realized that there’s no point.

It’s pretty clear from your post- that this is probably not the right game for you. Good luck on your next video game/hobby.

Yes it seems you are right. I love scify I love charts and numbers and I love games and I got money and relatively lots of free time for hobbies. But not sure who is target audience for this game than ?

I remember back in 2008 I played for few months and posted that I dont like fact that you cant Queue skill . What was the reaction ? 50% Fanboys swarmed at me posting how either pussy I am or that eve is not game for me, or that no one is forcing people to wake up at 2 AM to skill up. :smiley: Few years later and we got Queue. No fanboy is rising petitions to remove it. This is simply how people are.

FIFY

We got club /bar in town where you can practice argumentation and rhetoric with stranger on random topic. I it helped my in my career quite a lot. This forums are even more fun. And seems to be time well invested.

No you didn’t you just think you did.

Christ on a Kawasaki! A company who wants to make money, you say? I’ll alert the media!

Jehovah’s last halibut! A company who wants to make money but doesn’t want to put out a great product, you say? I’ll stock up the bunker!

Bored now. Stopped reading.

1 Like

Why are you here wasting your time and ours complaining that you don’t like the type of game this is? Maybe you should just go play a game more to your liking where you can sing their praises instead of moaning and trying to change a game that you don’t even play.

very clever to comment about only first half sentence not reading rest.

one of the strongest positives on eve for me is that community is mostly mature and intelligent people compared to other games. But it has also lots of peps that are exact opposite but that makes it fun in a way too.

Why to feed pigs with grain if they will do with rotten vegetables and they will earn us same profit.

why are you here reading “feedback” topic than anywa ?

CCP is smart enough to care for feedback knowing they need to get more players. You would be still setting up yours alarm clock for 2 AM to login to eve to switch skill to train next one without people like us.

I kinda miss doing weird ■■■■ like that.

@Safirae_Fufa You make a lot of good points. One of the reasons that people are so angry at this game, and it’s forums, is that some of the problems could be solved. And yet, they are not. You can most likely come back to Eve at a later time and see what has changed. It might even improve. Until then, I hope you find a game to play.

I would ask for your stuff, but honestly it’s not worth logging in to get it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.