My favorite sci-fi ship

Yep, that’s the Kushan Mothership from Homeworld. Just looks right.

1 Like

Since someone has to speak up for the really great ships of their youth:
One of the all time classics: Blake’s 7, The Liberator

1 Like

@Neo_Bladedrifter Looks like EVE background but I don’t know the ship. Unless I’m completely off base…

@Terak_Romaller wow, 1978-1981 Way before my time. I don’t even know that show… That’s a weird-looking ship, though. Really original. :+1:

Blake’s 7 is well worth your time if you can find it. A superb example of British science fiction of the period, darker and with character. Idealists, realists, heroes and cowards.
Yes, The Liberator, is one of the great designs in science fiction, deliberately different to the ships normally seen at that point.

Sounds like a good show. I’ll try to find it to watch. I think it will be difficult but I might find it to buy online.

Where is my Freespace crew at?

GTF Apollo

SF Dragon (the bane of any Freespace pilot’s existence, unless you have dual Phoenix missiles that is)
Sfdragon

1 Like

I like the second ship. And I just checked out a review of Freespace 2. I will try the game.
Thank you! :purple_heart:

That’s an eidolon, an old jove battleship from when those existed in game.

2 Likes

Back in the days when CCP wrote stories - stories that had plots and character arcs - back before the enemies were all just randomly aggressive, interchangeable “rats.”

:heart: