My favorite sci-fi ship

:heart:

EVE used to have stories with antagonists?
Man! Why do I always have to miss the fun!?

It’s a Zephyr!
They are awesome, expensive, rare, fun to fly, and sleepers ignore them.
You can only fit one module on them (if I remember correctly) which is a fancy specialized probe scanner made just for them.
Most people think of them as useless, of just as an easy target, but I adore them because they are just very very cool.
I think CCP should make stuff that can only be done in them personally.

I love this ship too
Mercenary Garage Custom Motorcycle Workshop Aliens 1986 Dropship

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Holy crap that’s fantastic!
Thanks! That one gives me a lot of ideas for drawing

1 Like

ShockingMinorHoneycreeper-size_restricted
Accompanying music: All I Have to Do Is Dream by The Everly Brothers | Free Listening on SoundCloud
:cowboy_hat_face:

I have a friend who owns one, I will try to see if I can hook you up with her so you can see it. She’s in Signal Cartel and might have some trouble getting to where it is. She’s usually on the far side of oblivion doing whatever it is she does.

Nice. Thank you!

@Wadiest_Yong :heart: Can you post one where we can see exactly how it looks, please? What ship is that?

Nemesis, and it even comes in “blue” if you want to spend some PLEX, haha.

1 Like

omg I want one!

30 days training from scratch / fresh character, for stealthy cloaking fun and dropping bombs. A bit more demanding though for optimizing the torpedoes etc. It’s Eve’s version of throwing water balloons on “innocent” people, although “innocent” in Eve is a myth.

One month and some… well, it’s not like I don’t have the isk to buy it now, thanks to @MB_ThePhotographer :heart:

It’s a bit of a specialty, flying one of these, especially solo (which is pretty much only torpedoes based). And one has a very high chance of losing it with every run, because it’s basically made of glass, very unforgiving with any pilot mistake. It also requires a fair amount of patience and some skill with gathering intel via a variety of tools. I rolled into this after having played an other MMO where there was heavy stealthy ganking in a worldwide pvp setting - and decided to be less of a victim for once. The latter part didn’t really work out, but the fun of the hunt itself is just magic, at least for me.

d3883dccdb0fd48410dafe48c3d3add3

1 Like

Oooki… I don’t know about it now. Maybe I’ll wait until I know what I’m doing. If I get it It’s going to feel like I took my dad’s car without his permission. I’d feel terrible buying it then lose it on the first day :smile:

@Rich_Darine :heart: I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post a Star Trek ship.
I really like that one, thank you.

2 Likes

Meh, fully fitted they go for around 30-35M, a bit more for full t2, which really is peanuts in EvE. Ships like these are ammo for having fun, really.