My Highsec Mining Blog

no, because if you knew anything about doing either of those things, there is risk, not only in asset movement to different markets, as well as moving materials to build said assets, markets change and shift the new marauder changes are ample example of that. My issue is when people erroneously believe I’m playing this game “wrong”.

I never said you were playing it wrong. Seems like your playing it right. But your risk is only in isk. We differ.

1 Like

I decided what is right and wrong.

This is why I was elected Saviourette over all minerdom.

not you specifically but @Aiko_Danuja believes so, I understand that styles differ I only disagree with saying people who play differently are wrong, and more than that creating a blog which sole purpose is to glorify not the kills in statistics but the responses and anger that they draw out from people, it’s less we did a good gank and more we did a good job at upsetting someone .

Amen! Can I say that on the forums? lol

I miss when I had the talent to do that.

1 Like

you decided what is right and wrong only for yourself and those that follow you, but to claim whatever election extends that power over all miners is a fallacy, if mining is wrong why do you run your own mining fleets? see the same freedom of choice that allows you to make such assertions is the same that allow any to refute them, as people have by the threads that have placed bounties on stopping you.

Well, we have laws here in Highsec and the miners have to follow them like everyone else. This is not a game of “I’m just doing my own thing”, we are a society here and we have rules how to treat each other and the land. If you just violate our rocks with your filthy lasers without mining permit and following the New Halaima Code of Conduct, you have no place in Highsec and are rightfully eliminated and sent back to lowsec where scum like you can live your lawless life.

Doing so is super relaxing and fulfilling. It’s a good feeling to be on the side of law and order and make the world a better place one dead miner at a time.

2 Likes

Its also the same freedom of choice I take to point out that stopping anyone isnt the purpose of those bounties, and has there been more than one thread?

honestly, i support this
code, just like goon, don’t deserve play this game

1 Like

What alliance Aiko is in readily available to all EvE players simply by looking at profile. Also easily available information through very commonly used third party sites zkill and EveWho.

oooo - a double grrr!

2 Likes

You do, however sometimes see them in null.
When they do come around, null shuts down as people dock up.

v0v

1 Like

I’m somewhat confused by all this.
I don’t see people raging about angels, serpentis, mordu or any other pirate faction that harasses miners.

Oh, so they’re npc so it’s different?

So you’re ok with pirates if they stand no chance against even the least skilled capsuleer?
They’re the same thing. Why would humans be the only pirates?
Of course capsuleers would turn to piracy. Even those that don’t, in pretty much every aspect of eve except possibly hauling and market pvp, are mass murderers.
You kill humans on the daily, and have no qualms about it.
Your sense of injustice is skewed.

1 Like

keep strugglin

You haven’t been here long enough, lol.

And even just recently, there were hundreds of threads with miners and missioners complaining about the Trigs.

Some people are simply complainers. They will complain about absolutely everything and everyone. It just so happens that their population perfectly correlates with the high-sec PvEer population. Complainers are generally cowardly and entitled, and the high-sec carebear lifestyle fits them well. Complainers enter the game, and proclaim “I don’t want to be harassed by griefers!” Then they think about what they should do, and come to the conclusion of “high-sec mining/missioning, of course, because CONCORD will protect me from the scumbags!”

There’s a reason why every single complaint thread in existence was made by a high-sec carebear or a null-sec renter krab. When was the last time you’ve seen a ganker, or a low-sec pirate, or a wormhole dweller whinge about something like a child?

4 Likes

Here are the results of a recent study.

Untitled

1 Like

As an amateur statistician, r=+1 absolutely terrifies me.

I’m scary!

1 Like

EVE Online never changes lmao

2 Likes

But it seems we have a lot more snowflakes these days?

4 Likes

If only more pilots would become even half as relaxed as Hateless_gaming

Calm and still in full control o/

3 Likes