My main

This is not my main
But it could be my main
Who is the main
Is this the main thing?
Oh main XD

This is my main. It has a reputation within the community I play in. Everything else is an alt to me. That said you can of course post on whatever character you want however in certain sections of the forums your opinion will be ignored and belittled for ā€˜alt postingā€™

1 Like

The Main Man!

The original. Not the watered down millenial version for the modern softy.

This is my main.

My alts would beg to differ, but screw them.

1 Like

This is my alt. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My alt is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my alt is useless. Without my alt, I am useless. I must AP my alt true. I must fly straighter than my fellow egger who is trying to kill me. I must get away before he shoots me. I willā€¦

My alt and I know that what counts in EvE is not the kb stats, the noise of our local smack, nor the isk we make. We know that it is the fun that counts. We will funā€¦

My alt is a clone, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its pants, its accessories, its hats and its skins. I will keep my alt plexed up and ready, even as I am plexed and ready. We will become part of each other. We willā€¦

Before CCP, I swear this creed. My alt and I are the whiteknighters of new eden. We are the masters of the universe. We are the saviors of my nolife.
So be it, until victory is Amarrā€™s and there is no enemy, but peace!

6 Likes

Uraaa
Hugging my alt

1 Like

How many players have to ask ā€œWho is my mainā€?

This is my forum-only alt. The first time I posted a disagreement with someone here from my main, I ended up with a very large bounty being placed on me in-game. I hadnā€™t realised Eve was that sort of community, but now I know better Iā€™ll feel free to act accordingly.

1 Like

Some people have all the luck. Still waiting for a new bounty on me, but I donā€™t anticipate anyone wasting their ISK.
You shouldnā€™t be scared of bounties, they donā€™t give any special rights to engage you in PVP.
(BTW, does your main still have that bounty?)

Well I could oblige you, but then Iā€™d have an endless succession of Notifications every time you were killedā€¦

Indeed, but I didnā€™t know that at the time.

I donā€™t have the faintest idea :grinning: Iā€™ll have a look next time Iā€™m on.

Posting with my alt in a topic about mainsā€¦

Post with your main.

1 Like

I donā€™t really have a main. Is fluid, non-monistic main identity a problem? What if i like to change between two or more mains of comparable SP for different experience to explore more of Eve? :slight_smile:

The whole alt-main thing is really blurry. Even more so with SP injectors.

1 Like

Oblige me instead I rarely die because I am elite.

To main or not to mainā€¦that ia the question!

1 Like

I am the main
Or am I not
Who knows?

Bounty notifications can be turned off, if one feels like wasting isk on broken bounties in the first placeā€¦ Notification feed > settings wheel > bounties

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve been looking for that everywhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t have a main, weā€™re all just a bunch of alts wondering whoā€™s in command. Just use one character in the forums, too lazy to log characters in/out/or whatever.

I talk,ā€¦ and talkā€¦ and you guessed it talk. At considerable length much to the annoyance of my corpies and alliance mates I am sure. This makes me happy in the pants as it is my life to talk and be the face and front and main of all of usā€¦ the legionā€¦ the pantheonā€¦ we are one but we are many.

No not to be the face or front of my corp or alliance just me and my army of alts.

We are watching you!! :smiling_imp: