My small industry initiative in Venal

Less of an update and more of a request from anyone reading this post.

I put a few new buy orders for some consumer grade goods…The Material buy orders are old and not the point of this reply, though i will never turn down someone who wants to bring me some new materials to work with.

No, what i need are various goods that are often overlooked by the wider Capsuleer community, consumer goods like drinks and food. Gonna need to start shoring up this kind of product if i want to turn this system into a trade hub, keep people fed, healthy, and maybe a little tipsy.

The products I’m looking for go as follow

• Dairy Products - [500 ISK] (Milk, cheese, yogurt even.)

• Frozen food - [250 ISK] Anything that can be eaten and frozen, veggies, fruits, meat.)

• Spirits - [750 ISK] (The locals can’t ever get enough, if it’s got alcohol in it, i can easily find a buyer for it out here.)

• Antibotics - [500 ISK] (The Guristas are made up of humans like any other faction, as such they can get sick just like them, never hurts to have some meds in stock.)

• Small Arms - [1,200 ISK] (Rifles, handguns, SMGs, shotguns - all those fun toys. Locals love them as much as they like the booze.)

I welcome anyone to compare my prices with the wider galactic market. Most of this stuff is easy to transport too, a interceptor can handle deliveries quite effectively.

Look forward to those that take advantage of this opportunity.

Edit

Water! How could i possibly forget the demand for water? Gotta stay hydrated boys and girls!Once again, feel free to compare my prices with the wider market.

4 Likes

Once again, time for another update.

New Items

• Gallente shuttle - [499,999 ISK]

• 200mm AutoCannon I - [499,999 ISK]

• 125mm Gatling AutoCannon I - [399.999 ISK]

• Gyrostabilizer I - [499,999 ISK]

• Heat Sink I - [499,999 ISK]

• R.A.M. - Starship Tech - [199 ISK]

Price Change

Caldari Shuttle - [499,999 ISK]

So after putting up buy orders for some consumer goods, water being one of them - it dawned on me on how i can encourage people to start engaging in planetary industry, it was obvious!

I put up buy orders for several “Tier 1” grade goods that can be produced from planetary factories, aside from using the gains to fuel my planetary industry, any surplus can be tossed up on the market for others to use, or given to the Guristas help them out with maintaining their infrastructure. Prices have been set to encourage pilots that this could be a profitable venture, but kept low to discourage importing.

Not much else to say aside from this, though in due to time i hope to have something unique to show all of you. Stay tuned for that.

1 Like

So here it is, what i’ve been waiting to just show New Eden

This right here, is a “Commerical” of sorts that to attract some new traffic to the region, help boost the economy out here and maybe - just maybe - inspire some Capsuleers to come down here and pitch in.

But i didn’t wanna leave the common people out, when i financed the production of this commercial, i wanted it to speak in a way that’s relevant to both Capsuleeers, and Baseliners. As such, while i can freely just advertise and broadcast this here for the wider Capsuleer community to view and any non-Capsuleers that frequent this forum. Though i do wanna reach out to those that couldn’t care less about the disagreements and memes of Capsuleers.

I’m already aware no Media network in the State, Empire and Republic would want to touch this commercial, and I’m willing to bet good ISk i’ll find plenty of networks in the Federation that would hesitate to air this. So, it’s gonna be a bit of a hunt to track down someone who will give me just a minute long timeslot, to get this message out.

If anyone has any connections to help me out with this, i’d appreciate the help.

2 Likes

I’ve seen this before. Except it was underwater. There was a man and a city and a lighthouse. Also, that creepy little girl, there were lots of them.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Little strange and vague way of putting it, but alright - I’ll just take it as it is and thank you for the luck.

Glad this project is up and running. Well worth getting on board

1 Like

Damn straight it is, glad to have you aboard and pitching in, pilot.

1 Like

It’s a pleasure to work with you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.