[NADSC] Nadire Security Consultants and the Collective Invasion

Authorised for release from the NADSC Office of Public Relations:

2nd June YC122/FC238
Assiettes VI – Northern Colonial Commonwealth, City of Rhamnus, Port of Adrasteia Field Office
NADSC Office of Public Relations

For Immediate Release –

With the end of the Federal Elections of YC122 and the election of President Celes Aguard, Operation Prevailing Liberty has been deemed concluded. Nadire Security Consultants has liaised with our counterparts in the Federal Defence Union to terminate our contract as an authorised contractor, which was concluded on the 24th May. This was done on the request of the Nadire District Parliament and on the personal agreement of the directors of the Consultancy, in order for us to be better able to respond to the ongoing Triglavian Collective crisis across the Federation and New Eden.

On behalf of the District and NADSC, I would like to thank the combined Federal Defence Union-aligned corporations and alliances for allowing us to participate in that most effective campaign.

It is the opinion of this company that the invasions by the Triglavian Collective represent the greatest threat to the continued security and stability of the member states of the Federated Union of Gallente Prime, a view shared by the District Parliament. Therefore, NADSC shall be charged with assisting EDENCOM where possible throughout the Federation in order to effect the greatest possible defence for the protection of the member states and the preservation of life as stipulated under the Federal Charter.

NADSC will also provide assistance where necessary to our brother nation in the Republic. Those who fight for freedom shall never stand alone, and we shall face this threat together. If invited, we shall also aid those organising defensive efforts in the Amarr Empire and Caldari State.

Any entity, individual or organisation, that is seen rendering aid to the Collective shall be deemed as hostile and treated accordingly.

For Liberty and Justice.

Sincerities,

Edward Adams
Commander
Nadire Security Consultants

4 Likes

You tell them, Ed !

“Eat Plutonium Death, you disgusting alien weirdoes!”

Assuming you use plutonium in your railguns and blasters. Or whatever.

2 Likes

For Liberty and Justice

Alain Colcer
Nadire Security Consultants

2 Likes

Usually Navy variants of Antimatter and Thorium, or their Tech 2 equivalents such as Spike or Null.

I appreciate the sentiment all the same.

2 Likes

Plutonium is more a Minmatar thing. Artillery, missiles, and that sort of thing.

I would like to remind everyone, that Mantel is a known traitor, and I urge everyone who value principles of justice and civility to make sure they still consider Nadire and all personalities involved in attempt to occupy Black Rise with WANG pirates as hostile offenders.

– D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.