NADSC Public Announcement – Operation Prevailing Liberty Update

I would have been an insanely broad statement for her to make if she had. The Pax Amarria was always about pursuing other ways with the CONCORD signatories.

Reclaiming by sword has always been an option when we are faced with enemies who will not honor peace agreements when we do offer them, which is why our right to wartime enslaving is actually part of the CONCORD agreement.

We have shown incredible restraint in our dealings with the Warzone for a decade. We had an Empress continue to make peace overtures even after the Matari had outright attacked CONCORD on their way to attacking Amarr in a breach that actually was explicitly against the treaty.

And what have we gotten from this restraint towards treaty breakers? Surely there must be something we gained? I would dearly like to know the answer to that, because I only see the endless attempts to capitalize on our perceived weakness.

So now we have quit endlessly ceding the initiative and have started actually persecuting the EWPA conflict to the limits of what the CONCORD treaty allows. Now we actually rearm ourselves to be capable of fighting the four invading forces of the last decade. And part of that means that we have to hurt the people attacking us enough that they stop.

We are fed up with simply parrying endlessly without ever riposting, and the Tribal Heretics have proven that they do not deserve our restraint.

2 Likes