Need some help regarding my future in this game

If you find his style vile, why do you lower yourself to the same lvl? A more civilized way of telling him to shut might be…
SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB - YouTube

Look. I get that everyone here has big dicks. Is there any way you guys could take this somewhere else, I dont want my thread locked.

2 Likes

And I am pretty sure the two of you don’t have the legal age to drink beer .
With this being said , I can’t be the obstacle of your and Scoots happiness , have a happy marriage :slight_smile:

Sucks that some manchild had to try and take over the thread due to his fragile feelings.

I’d just go ahead and look for a corporation to join within the major nullsec alliances. In Goons, I believe Karmafleet is the big one that’s welcoming to new players, there’s also Brave Newbies in Legacy coalition, and Pandemic Horde is (I believe) one of the largest corporations with the lowest barrier to entry.

Almost all of the large and well established corporations have plenty of resources to help you out. I remember my early in TEST, they handed out free T1 ships (with fittings) that were very quick to train into so that I could participate in fleets and small gangs right off the bat. There’s a current war going on, so PvE might be a bit of a challenge, but they also advised me on what skills I need to fly ships to run anomalies in nullsec and get myself self-sufficient. The game is a lot easier once you’ve got that support base of people.

What is the best way to apply? I tried to apply to pandemic but there were 7 and I havent been accepted yet.

If you’re going for Horde, there should be an in-game channel that you can ask around for guidance. I believe it’s “Join HORDE” (without quotes). Otherwise, I think they have a discord server that you can ask around on as well (I don’t have a link for it though).

Ty

Does everyone here have fragile egos and go full psycho mode the second some guy barely insults them?

3 Likes

i would say that trying to attack posters about their personal life is another sign of being arrogant and hateful.
actually irl, i am 46 years old, am a doctor and am the chief of an intensive care unit. So yes, i think i have the legal age to drink a beer.
Good job again.
PS: i will marry Scoot only if i can doomsday his super or titan in M2- first :wink:

1 Like

It’s the joys of the EVE Online official forums.
This is why r/eve is much better.

No Phd. in quantum mechanics ? I am disappointed.

Rip :frowning: Just lost my first ship while typing that last responce. A lesson learned I guess.

1 Like

Ouch, that sucks dude. Hope it wasn’t a big loss.

Was only thing I had but I think hes going to help me. He’s french and he said I was criminal mode or something.

1 Like

Alright , so according to you everything else in nullsec besides The Imperium and PAPI is garbage … no comment … you do realize how stupid this makes you look ?

So the Eve Online forums are also garbage …

Have it crossed to your mind that maybe you are the garbage ?

Hey is this ship good? The french guy had it.

OP take your time and don’t be afraid to try things out. Large Corps and Alliances can offer fantastic support and fleets, however they may also restrict your outlook before you even know what’s on offer.

Get a feel for what you enjoy. The EVE UNIVERSITY website remains a good resource for information on a myriad of topics even if some areas are out of date.

Don’t expect easy answers or to be told where to go, this is what makes this game different and in time, if it resonates, you will be very happy about that.

That’s a Tech III Cruiser called a Loki. It’s generally seen as one of the higher tier ships that can be highly specialized for unique uses. So yeah, it’s pretty good, but I wouldn’t make a beeline to train into it as a new player. It requires a fair bit of experience to know how to use properly (it’s also fairly expensive to fully fit).

1. He was only stating the alliances that he knew were good, thus being considerate towards me and not giving me something he hadn’t tested.

2. Alr This is very hypocritical coming from you.

Yea he killed me in a high sec area somehow. Hopefully he is nice.