Need Some Serious Advice

have you no alliance/corp mates to help you out ? get a loan of a ship and grind anoms/rat. do PI and all is good, it must be real shite space if ya can’t make enough isk, i mean, it’s null, you should be well able to turn over real good isk in no time.

on the plex thing, man ya gotta stop depending on plexing multiple accounts, it’s a grind to play model that well, grinds ya down and when plex prices jump it leaves you in a position like this.

what you want is EVE for free, which is available as an alpha, but as an omega you shouldn’t expect that.

2 Likes

That would require having the ISK for the extractors, and the small skill injectors cost less then the extractors Lol.

My second month in I made 2.6b doing hisec sites in a Nomen and running WH relic sites when the former got boring.

100m ship can rat effectively enough in null to make the cost of your ship every few days with little effort. Everything else is profit.

Why? I ratted in null for years and lost one ship to rats after a dc. How the ■■■■ are you losing ships if you’re watching dscan and local?

PI - too slow of an income (hence passive income) - 20 mins a day earns me a ton of ISk doing PI

Mining - too slow with just 1 account, - Yes slow but if doing nothing else then is easy isk

Ratting - too risky, nothing under 100mil can rat in Null Sec (in a timely manner) - If you feel its too risky then move out of Null, its the best place to get a good return, Use a cheap VNI and you will make the isk back of the ship in about 2 1/2 hours. Keep eye on local and reds warp out

High Sec Hauling - requires isk to make isk. - Never do it

You have 0 idea what you’re talking about. That is all :blondesassyparrot:

EDIT : Do you have any collateral? I could do you a loan…

Nope, lost everything in the last Corp I was in…

I am still very new to EVE. But base on what I am doing now and other googling while learning the game, maybe join pve corp that run L5 mission may help you keep your main account, then continue to explore ways to bring back your other 2 accounts.

On the other hand, I have to agree with @Kosoku above, support 3 accounts purely from ISK sounds like a secondary job, not entertainment.

Maybe you can think a bit outside the box, is all the time/rushing spend in this worth it to just save the $15/month? Is this really an enjoyment for you?

“all the time/rushing”? Not sure what you mean here. When I Ice Mine on 3 accounts I bring in 600 Blocks of Ice Daily. Depending on my Loc that pays for all 3 accounts in no time, as far as if I find the game fun or not, I do - when I have ISK and the ability to do what I want to do.

The last 2 Corps I’ve been in (in my opinion) f’d me over BADLY, and put me in this situation.

I have two characters with 6 planets each in null. One make enriched uranium the other micro fiber shielding. I reset my planets each day. If inrun out of p1 stuff I buy more.

Been doing this for about 16 months. You need planetary skills to 4 and the command center skill to 5 so you can run one factory planet.

Each toon has 5 basic planets and one factory planet. I generate 2100 of both uranium and microfiber a day. Check eve central and you can do the math.

Once you get it set up it’s just maintenance and the weekly run to jita