Nerf Ganking Megathread

Remember when I was talking about low quality baity troll posts coming from alts earlier? This is now, and it is you.

If ganking were so risk free then why are you not trying it just once on another alt of yours? You have 100% chance of success by your own admission, no need to invest in another significant alt account, and you should be able to point to zkill really easily of your success.

2 Likes

It is really fascinating how is every gank-hater coming to this thread capable to in very short time produce so many worthless and useless replies. Are you attacking to 400 like JJ too?

I’m very suprised you don’t know the difference between a risk and an opportunity cost.

Risk is defined as the probability of an adverse outcome, with a value ranging from 0 to 1. If anyone disagrees, I will certainly agree that gankers need ‘more’ risk, and we should lower the probability of a Catalyst being destroyed by CONCORD.

I am 100% sure that you are a fool.

2 Likes

I will pay the cost of the catalyst for you. Now that you have 0 opportunity cost and – by your own admission – 0 risk, you can freely gank once with an alt in complete safety.

Since I apparently don’t understand the difference between risk and opportunity cost, I made sure it is all 0 for you.

2 Likes

I keep seeing this JJ mentioned. No idea who they are, now I’m thinking you are an alt of that other guy that is obsessed with JJ.

Where is JJ?

:thinking:

Any definition of risk you look up will talk about the chance or possibility of an adverse reaction or loss. You even said it yourself that it is probability based.

Even if the probability ranges between 0 & 1 it is still a chance where as if the probability is guaranteed by p be 1 it is a foregone conclusion.

You can think me a fool but this would be useful for you to understand outside of the world of eve because it’s pretty basic.

If you wish to pay me $75,000 a year, I will agree to tutor you in probability.

You accuse me of making low effort troll posts but instead of actually coming up with some way ganking involves risk you take this aggressive stance.

Point to where the risk is in the ganking process beyond getting the gank wrong.

Anti gankers I suppose? Ineffective at best and you can easily tell if they are nearby.

I put it to you mr main that you have strayed in to the realms of low effort posting here. I have made a point which I stand by and the only thing people have done to counter the point is pretend to not understand the difference between risk and opportunity cost or act in an aggressive fashion/call me names instead of addressing the point.

Time to take a look at yourself.

I have made a very real, concrete offer that would see you in a ship in space causing space explosions. That is in-game content. No ISK cost for you, risk-free by your very own words.

I made that offer in earnest. OK, your turn.

3 Likes

I’m not looking to pay 75k to become less educated. Thanks for the offer. Or perhaps you intend to tutor me in being a troll? Either way no thanks.

Well, since you are not a mathematician, and you are not willing to study mathematics, we can only conclude that you are too ignorant to discuss probability.

1 Like

I have no interest in a risk free game or play style so your offer is of no interest to me.

I would rather keep being bad at pvp and undock at risk of failing. My killboard stats aren’t what excites me.

I have this feeling that he figured out that it will be better to create another alt to advocate his goals. And I think that we are looking at that alt right now.

2 Likes

I can understand why!

1 Like

Ah yes, which is why you post on an alt. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You don’t need to be a mathematician to understand the difference between a risk and a foregone conclusion. That’s the last thing I’ll say on this matter so you enjoy whatever trolly last words or insult you want to come back with. If you want the last word it’s all yours. A foregone conclusion for you to take advantage of.

Indeed, you don’t.

I know that any reasonable individual who shows an interest in this can confirm my position with a quick google search on probability theory.

Still haven’t told me where the risk is in ganking, instead you deflect to this alt issue to discredit me. I had some respect for you earlier but it’s eroding by the minute which is a shame. You had me convinced you were a community member with integrity but despite using your main you choose dinsengenuine tactics and prove yourself no better than the alts you hate. Atleast aiko is buying what your selling.